Your three years of high school comes with some pretty sweet and awesome tunes by Konami.
Tokimeki Memorial 1
- The intro theme, introducing gamers to the world of Non-H dating sims in a heartwarming way. The Tokimeki Memorial 2 mix, sung by the cast by the Tokimemo 2 cast, adds a lot of cuteness into it.
- When you start a new game, you're greeted to this theme, a song that prepares you for 3 years of your sweet high school life.
- Downhill Run Of Love, the brisk skiing theme, although short, plays during the games skiing dates. The sound collection version is even more awesome with a swing sound.
- Just A Few Memories, perhaps the most famous character theme, is a simple and sweet theme accompanying the main heroine, Shiori Fujisaki. The sound collection version turns the sweetness dial Up to Eleven.
- Temptation In Your Eyes aka Mira Kagami's theme, a sweet chiptune theme. The sound collection version adds a lot of jazz into it, fitting for a girl with high fashion sense.
- More Then Anyone Else In The World is a catchy but mysterious theme to introduce players to the game's resident Mad Scientist, Yuina Himoo. The Sound Collection version extends this theme and makes it even catchier.
- Jumping Smile. This cheery song really captures the joyful mood of Yuko Asahina.
- Burning Gong, the wrestling theme, is full of power and energy. The SNES version changes keys to make it even better.
- I want to gaze at you, the theme of Nozomi, the resident athletic student of Kirameki High, sounds extremely youthful and energitic.
- Both battle themes really sounds like it could belong in a legit Final Fantasy game. The sound collection makes the battle against the Banchou more epic. Also check out the SNES version.
- This theme plays during the confession of love theme at the end, doubling as a Moment Of Awesome.
- The good ending theme is a rather sweet song sung by Shiori Fujisaki herself. The alternate good ending music exclusive to the Sega Saturn version when you confess to the girl is a damn good soft rock theme about falling in love again.
- Ballad of the Effeminate Geek, sung by Yoshio Saotome, is a bad ending ballad about not having a girlfriend.
Tokimeki Memorial 3
- Konami really upped the budget in this one. The bad ending theme by ZARD could almost pass as a legit Japanese pop song.
Tokimeki Memorial 4
- Miyako Okura's Yandere theme is dark but catchy and fits the yandere theme as well.