- The double bass that opens "Sailing The Seas of Cheese".
- The call-and-response vocals of "Sgt. Baker" (a live favorite, naturally).
- The super catchy piccolo bass riff on "Jerry Was a Race Car Driver", especially after it appeared on the Tony Hawk Pro Skater soundtrack.
- The deep repeating double bass note that opens Primus and the Chocolate Factory's overture piece, "Hello Wonkites".
- "Shake Hands With Beef", particularly the bass riff.
- "Wynona's Big Brown Beaver", a wacky half-innuendo half-jokey song about a Wynona's big brown beaver.
- The slow boil of "Southbound Pachyderm".
- "The Devil Went Down To Georgia" especially with the Devil's solo.
- "Tommy the Cat", with special guest Tom Waits! Waits' charismatic storytelling Motor Mouth is backed by some of the best instrumental performances the band has to offer, and it's a golden combination.
Awesome Music / Primus