- The show's production manager uploaded instrumental versions of the entire soundtrack here. Have fun with karaoke!
- "You and Me and Pokemon" is a fun, upbeat song and has every single Pokemon the show made come out to dance with the human cast.
- Giovanni's song "It Will All Be Mine," featuring a performance by Darren Dunstanwho would later VA Pegasus in Yu-Gi-Oh!and marching Rocket Grunts. Jessie and James also recite their motto and make it sound threatening.
- The short reprise of it is just as cool, especially the ending.
- "My Best Friends" is sung by Ash, Misty, and Brock as they talk about how their friendship will never end, no matter what.
- "Everything Changes" has wonderful dancing and is a duet between Delia and Professor Oak. The production manager listed it as his favorite song.
- Giovanni's reprise of "Everything Changes," which takes a beautiful song and twists it to something sinister.
- "Misty's Song" is even sweeter/sadder than the 2BA Master version.
- "The Best at Being the Worst" is a funny tango between Jessie, James, and Meowth as they lament their constant failure.
- Giovanni's reprise of "You and Me and Pokemon," detailing how, once he defeats Pikachu, the world will fall before his might.One more/Won't be much longer til my/plan is complete! One fight/Then after that/You'll all be at my feet!
- "Double Trouble" and its reprise, while different from the full-length Image Song version, are cool in their own right-particularly the break between verses.
- "You Just Can't Win." When MechaMew2 defeats Pikachu, Ash tries to fight Giovanni himself. With his fists. In song. Giovanni responds in kind.
- The Finale is a medley of "You and Me and Pokemon" and "My Best Friends," starting out somberly and ending triumphantly.
Awesome Music / Pokémon Live!