- The game's soundtrack is surprisingly memorable, with some pretty nice ambient songs as well some rocking battle music. The most notable is Machinedramon's battle music. So freaking AWESOME! The dungeon music of Mt Infinity leading up to Machinedramon is pretty rockin' too.
- File City at night.
- Overdell Cemetary.
- Gear Savanna, whether by day or by night.
- Factorial Town at night.
- Pretty much all of the battle music, including "Earlygame Battle", "Lategame Battle", and the boss theme "Major Battle", not to mention the aforementioned "Machinedramon Battle".
- Misty Trees at night is as eerie as it is awesome.
- Beetle Land by day. Many DW players never got to hear this track as a result of never managing to land Seadramon in the Fishing Minigame, so, if that applies to you, here's your chance to see what you've been missing.
- The ethereal and slightly eerie Ice Sanctuary theme, highly appropriate for the home of Angemon.
Awesome Music / Digimon World