- Inspector Grosky gets this in spades. He outruns sharks 2 to 3 times by RUNNING ON WATER, survives an explosion, and still manages to find Layton and the others. Can you say Determinator?
- Any time Emmy is on screen too.
- It gets even more awesome when they team up.
- Luke running up a mobile fortress almost getting killed several times from sharp things flying at him to rescue Janice/Melina.
- Emmy proves her pure badassery when she kicks a goon right in the nuts, which a split second later as the guy groans in pain, she spin kicks him in the head.
- The Sword Fight between Layton and Descole. Descole has a real sword. Layton has a lead pipe.
- Luke actually has one when he convinces the Professor to let him save Janice. Which he does. After Layton drives his mini-chopper in the way of a drill headed straight for Janice and Luke, and, of course, survives.
- To say nothing of the spectacular flight to the castle. With Scenery Porn galore!
Awesome / Professor Layton and the Eternal Diva