- Quill managing to build his own mechanical wings so he can fly, despite being an earth pony.
- And then using them to escape the royal guards after killing the stallion who murders his mother.
- After Quill is hired as a mercenary and drags Filter with him to take out a manticore, they find it and get into a fight. Filter gets two moments here:
Quill: How'd you do that?Filter: A shield made of, basically, magic rubber. Normally, its a spell used to enchant something and turn it into a trampoline - one of the first things you learn in magic kindergarten - but by combining it with my shield spell, I...well, did what you just saw.Quill: ...you weaponized fruit.Filter: Yep.Quill: ...whoever said shield spells were useless can suck it.
- First, he puts up a shield and blocks the manticore from pouncing on them just in time.
- Then, after discovering that the only supplies they have are apples, he has Quill throw an apple in the air. He then casts a shield around the apple, making it bounce around inside and build up speed before dropping the shield, making the apple fly and hit the manticore, knocking it over.
Awesome / Miscellaneous