- Wolverine gets one in Marvel Zombies. He loses an arm to the Silver Surfer (but later gets to eat some of him and get cosmic powers), and confronts the Juggernaut fighting over who should eat the defeated Galactus. The Juggernaut mocks him by saying his claws can't penetrate his armor and he only has one pair anyway. Wolverine says, "Not all of you is armored", and proceeds to jam his clawed fist into the Juggernaut's mouth. He then uses his cosmic powers to blow his head to pieces. As he leaves he says, "Jerk".
- The Silver Surfer fights pretty much every hero on Earth at once, and its one hell of a good fight. He manages to put a decent percent of the population down for good; impressive considering that zombieism has made them pretty much invulnerable. He's only defeated by the Hulk biting off his head.
- Right after Spider-Man becomes a zombie and attacks Nova, Daredevil steps in and attacks Zombie Spider-Man. He seems totally confident that he could beat him, which is impressive considering the lack of superpowers and that Spider-Man doesn't feel pain anymore. Too bad Nova chickens out and leaves him to get eaten.
- Machine Man fighting a whole army of zombies alone, and riding on Ghost Rider's bike in Marvel Zombies 3.
- Marvel Zombies 3 is one for Machine Man. "This isn't human hell, it's robot heaven!"
- Black Panther in this universe. After being held captive with drugs by Zombie Giant-Man as a food source, when Zombie Wasp starts
arguingfighting with her husband because of this he takes advantage of the situation, escapes and, when confronted by Magneto's allies, he kicks their asses without half of his right arm AND left leg! Handicapped Badass, indeed.
- Marvel Zombies vs The Army of Darkness has Nextwave's Big Damn Heroes moment.
- At the beginning of it all, in the "Crossover" Ultimate Reed Richards is cornered by an horde of zombie super-heroes. Zombie Hulk is ready to eat him when a truck falls on him. Then a couple dozens of other cars drops from the sky on the rest of zombies. Magneto sure knows how to introduce himself.
- Later, Ultimate Thing actually beats down the Zombie Hulk in a fistfight, and rather quickly too. Quite impressive considering Ben Grimm's usual record while fighting Hulk. This is unfortunately a downplayed example though, as Hulk's zombification weakens his superpowers (although he still retains them to good-but-not-great levels despite being weakened, mind you), and Ultimate Thing (although he is still superhuman, mind you) is weaker than 616 Thing.
- Upon stepping through the portal and seeing the zombies finishing off the corpse of Galactus, Ultimate Doom merely remarks this will be a challenge.
- It takes a while for him to get there, but Spider-Man deserves credit for eventually beating the hunger and choosing to take a stand against the other zombies, holding on to his core heroism at the last and even at the cost of whatever remains of his life.
Awesome / Marvel Zombies