- His verse on French Montana's "Diamonds"
- The entirety of "Who Dat"
- His verse on DJ Khaled's "They Ready", on a beat which he also produced.
- His verse on Kanye West's "Looking For Trouble"
- That part in "A Tale of 2 Citiez". You know, the one that always gets crowds turnt. It's probably J. Cole's biggest Moment of Awesome if there ever was one."Last night, they pulled up on my nigga at the light like, ugh, nice watch *click click* RUN IT."
- His track "1985" off of his most recent album, KOD. It's his response to whichever rapper dissed him...but it isn't a diss. It's merely a well-crafted song, teaching the generation of hip-hop coming up how to stay relevant...which they won't by coming at him. Beware the Nice Ones, indeed.
Awesome / J Cole