- Harry killing Wyald. Especially notable since this is his first post-Eclipse fight.
- Dumbledore curb-stomps Quirrel in front of the Mirror of Erised, forcing Voldemort to flee with his tail between his legs.
- The battle of Hogwarts.
- Guts kicks things off with a bang by killing a dragon.
- Casca, having just recovered her memories and her sanity, obtains the Sword of Gryffindor (despite being a Muggle) and kills a giant with it.
- Guts and Dumbledore battling Voldemort and his Death Eaters, culminating in the former killing Rabastan and Rodolphus Lestrange with a single swing of Dragonslayer and severely wounding Bellatrix with the same swing—and then giving Voldemort himself a really bad injury that forces him to sound the retreat.
- Right after the above example, Dementors attack the group. Guts manages to kill one with Dragonslayer, but because he can't see them, he's quickly overwhelmed. Just as things are looking bleak, Dumbledore uses the last of his strength to conjure a MASSIVE Patronus, sending the Dementors scattering in all directions.
- Princess Charlotte refuses to marry Griffith and leaves the chapel in front of a stunned audience.
- Harry's duel with Voldemort in Chapter 70. He holds his own rather well, before the Dark Lord sics his Death Eaters on him once Harry reveals that he doesn't see the fight as an Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny. He manages to kill some of them before Sirius arrives to help him out. Sirius kills Bellatrix in the ensuing fight, and after Voldemort kills him in response, an enraged Harry overpowers him and stabs him through the chest, before deciding he's no longer worth and starts to walk away. Voldemort begs Zodd for help, and the Black Lion seems to acquiesce, before crushing the dark wizard's skull and offering the exhausted Harry a ride.
- Guts and Casca vs. Femto.
Awesome / Harry Potter and the Berserker