- Mimic gets to briefly channel the phoenix force in a battle with Dark Phoenix.
- T-Bird hulking out on The Hulk, and beating him. Sure, it's a Hulk who's been weakened by the absence of Banner, but still the Incredible freaking Hulk.
- In one world, the Skrulls took over the planet decades ago and now host gladiatorial matches with Earth's metahumans for entertainment. Mimic, who has the power of five different mutants, has won all his bouts and is now facing off against this universe's version of Captain America - a Skrull-created lapdog. According to his narration, it's the championship bout that the Skrulls have waited for for ages and one of the most anticipated fights ever. However, Mimic has kept ONE of his abilities secret. As Cap charges at him, ready to take on anything he's got, Mimic fires Cyclops' optic blast in his face and ends the fight in a second and then flips off the Skrull audience before he's restrained.
- In the same storyline, there's Terrax's arrival on Earth. His mere approach is enough to make the Skrulls run away, leaving behind an army's worth of superhumans, all trained to fight and kill, and not exactly willing to give up their new freedom. But the kicker is the persons who finally put him down - Ben Grimm and the freakin' Incredible Hulk.
- The Exiles and the heroes of Skrull Earth VS Galactus. They pull out all the stops, using multiple strategies from their different experiences trying to hold him down, using solar strikes, missiles. And finally, an Anti-Matter bomb.
- Thunderbird makes the sacrifice play, snagging the antimatter bomb and pushing it into Galactus's shell. And for one of the few times in Marvel History, Galactus decides this planet is way too much trouble to consume and just leaves. The narration even mentions that generations will remember this day where they liberated earth and hold up Thunderbird as the hero who delivered them to freedom.
- Mimic takes down an army of Doom's robots and an eviler version of Namor all on his own.
- During the ViLocks storyline, Morph has a big one: finally realizing most of the visited alternate Earths never seem to have met Thor. So he gets Rachel Gray to contact them. It works, and Asgardian blood turns out to be capable of curing the infection. Not bad for the team prankster.
- Blink gets a big one by taking down the nearly unstoppable Hyperion. How does she do it? When he uses his Atomic Vision on her, she blinks a portal open to redirect it. And opens the other end right behind him, causing him to sever his own spine.
- Then she takes him down again, even after he's learned from this trick, and won't use his Atomic Vision against her, by teleporting a huge amount of sand inside his body. It doesn't kill him, but is so debilitating that it provides enough time to take him back to his home universe - where he is the only person left alive on Earth.
- Issue #50-#51 gives to one to Mystique who is able to use Evil!Mimic's "Brotherhood of Mutants" in a successful plan to replace Blink and hide that fact from the other "Exiles" for good amount of time.
- Beak manages to save the multiverse from an evil hyperion. He's called one of the greatest beings in the multiverse. And why? Because he's great at making friends, and so recruits 2 alternate Hyperions to win the fight.
Awesome / Exiles