- La Mulana (need I say why?)
- Routine (Amnesia: The Dark Descent INSPACE!. With Permadeath!)
- Kinetic Void (looks amazing)
- Escape Goat (Play it yourself)
- The Stanley Parable: HD Remix: Already mentioned here. If you haven't already, go play the original.
- Contrast: Awesome looking platformer with an original setting.
- Miasmata: Pretty original premise: you play a guy infected with some sort of plague who arrives in an island research outpost and finds all occupants dead. You have to use survival and cartography techniques (for example, you can only find out your position by triangulating it from landmarks) as well as research a cure. You also have to deal with a (unfortunately somewhat silly looking) horned tiger thing with advanced AI and tracking skills.
- Incredipede: you control a creature whose limbs you can design at will and use to solve puzzles. Intriguing mechanics and great art style.
- Basket Belle: Basketball themed platformer with great art style. Has the potential to be the best basketball themed action game not involving Charles Barkley.
- Gunman Clive: Western themed platformer with AMAZING art style.
- Kinetic Void: Kickstarter funded Goon made space sim with awesome graphics and frequent development updates.
- Kairo: Really atmospheric looking exploration game with minimalistic graphics.
- Qasir al-Wasat: A Night in-Between.
- Gas Guzzlers: Combat Carnage.
- Battle Fortress Tortoise.
- SWOOOORDS! Colon Lords of the Sword.
- Contrast, a Puzzle-Platformer, Puzzle-Adventure, Indie, Casual, Mystery where you can shft into shadows.
- And Then Nobody Left... "This game is about a man, who follows the mysterious voice from the radio. In this game you can't win or lose. You only can view the lifestory from the beginning to the end."
- Scheherazade a RPG, Casual, Simulation with "over 50 story arcs".
- Gangs of Space a free 2 play space MMO shooter with permadeath that the developers do not want it to be pay 2 win. Has a browser playable alpha here.
- TowerClimb a procedurally generated plataformer with rouguelike elements like permadeath, the closest thing to this game is Spelunky but Towerclimb is more focused in problem solving, evading enemies and some resources management.
- Wings of Vi a plataormer inspired by such games as I Wanna Be the Guy and Cave Story.
- Bunny Must Die! Chelsea and the 7 Devils it is a Metroidvania where you have the ability to slow, freeze of reverse time.
edited 14th Sep '12 9:45:37 PM by Joaqs
edited 30th Aug '12 8:05:35 PM by EarlOfSandvich
edited 30th Aug '12 8:56:52 PM by Joaqs
edited 30th Aug '12 9:00:12 PM by Recon5
edited 30th Aug '12 9:04:37 PM by Joaqs
edited 30th Aug '12 11:18:39 PM by EarlOfSandvich
edited 31st Aug '12 12:08:18 AM by stevebat