edited 29th Nov '16 9:27:01 AM by Madrugada
edited 7th Oct '12 3:39:34 PM by Turtler
edited 7th Oct '12 3:54:32 PM by Turtler
- Calling the Navy a "blue collar task force" is not acceptable. They are still active and skilled in combat. Also, all branches of the military see each other as "not as military as us".
- Just because the Coast Guard is not under the Department of Defense in peace time doesn't mean that they're not military: As per Title 14 of the United States code, they are a branch of the military.
- The JROTC and the like are kids, and, due to the complaints of parents and people who don't understand the military, won't have as many restrictions as the non-junior branches.
- The Lighthouse Board may have had a home with their families, but current military bases all (at least those that I'm aware of) have family dwellings.
- There is no military in the world whose members don't act out when they are off duty. It's what happens when one is under strict discipline for far too long: hijinks ensue when off duty. The Israeli Defense Force is no different. Just because everyone in the country is required to serve for two years does not make them a civilian force.
edited 7th Oct '12 8:20:11 PM by MoonChild02
edited 7th Oct '12 10:20:50 PM by Turtler
edited 8th Oct '12 3:47:55 AM by AnotherDuck
edited 9th Oct '12 7:39:49 AM by Nohbody
edited 9th Oct '12 10:30:25 AM by AnotherDuck
edited 9th Oct '12 8:48:34 PM by Turtler
edited 11th Oct '12 4:37:03 PM by ArcadesSabboth
Page Action: Real Life Section Maintenance 54
4th Feb '18 11:35:26 AM