Mortal Wills, Mortal Hearts Interest/Sign Up Thread:
Well that's the jist of it. Forum RP rules apply like no autohitting and godmodding. Also, you need to choose someone's who 2 and below based on the Superweight chart. I'm pretty sure that some may ask on who qualifies for a Badass Normal-type character. Well I'll be lenient and include those who can fight on their own in places/worlds that is similar to our own via guns, gadgets, martial arts/unarmed combat, etc. along with this quote from the Badass Normal page to limit things.
- Name: I don't need to explain this.
- Appearance: A photo of the said character would be nice.
- Universe: Important especially for characters who have multiple universes. It'll also help on what timepoint you're basing the character on.
- Abilities/Equipment: What type of abilities or equipment he or she will have?
Closing this for now. If anyone wants to join still, just put your profile. It's possible that there may be people who won't show up after all. So if anyone's got questions, comments, suggestions, violent reactions (Walks off to put up anti-riot gear and place ballistic shield in front of face), please let me know. Also, this RP's got no name for now. If you feel like suggesting, then feel free. I will also warn that if anyone who's accepted doesn't come in the game after the RP thread is up for a period of time, I'll remove them from the game and give others a chance to join in. There will be updates/changes as time passes, depending on the matter at hand. For the RP, head here. For discussions, head here.
- Kim Gi-Soo (Athena: Goddess of War) and Riki Samejima (Kunio series - Modern) - Ominae
- Agrippa (Shadow of Rome) - On an emergency basis
- Deuce (Medal of Honor 2010 Version) - Deadbeatloser 22
- Heishiro Mitsurugi (Soul Calibur series) - Test Your Might
- Nick "Havoc" Parker (Command and Conquer: Renegade) - biomechtraveler
- Big Boss (Metal Gear Peacewalker) and Nephenee (Fire Emblem Tellius) - Masked And Dangerous
- Wong Fei Hung (Once Upon a Time in China) - ckretaznmann
- Kirei Kotomine (Fate/Zero) - Death Chariot
edited 19th Apr '12 10:24:16 PM by Ominae
- Name: Robin According to Word of God Dick Greyson
- Appearance: Titans go!◊
- Universe: The Teen Titans cartoon.
- Abilities/Equipment: Abilities: Gymnastics, Martial Arts, Above Average strength
edited 29th Jul '11 12:34:29 AM by Fusionman
Better get my profile up...
- Name: Kim Gi-Soo
- Appearance: Here's how he looks like◊.
- Universe: Athena: Athena: Goddess of War, post-episode 20. Post AGOG: Infinities (Sort of).
- Can speak multiple languages
- Expert in handling numerous small arms
- Codebreaker. Rarely uses this skill
- Knows how to gamble
- Can conduct unarmed combat/infiltration
- Has a CAR-15 with a 3x Colt Scope and dual ASP pistols given to him by Alex Mason
edited 1st Aug '11 12:25:38 AM by Ominae
- Name: Princess Morbucks
- Appearance: Showcasing the most superest superpower of them all.◊
- Universe: Powerpuff Girls, shortly after the series had ended.
- Abilities/Equipment: Incredibly, impossibly, disgustingly rich. Has a tendency to use said funds to purchase supersuits which magnify her durability and strength (however, as she is still a young girl of roughly 5 or 6, this simply puts her at the peak of human ability in both areas). The suits usually come with built in jetpacks (allowing for flight) and wrist mounted blasters.
- Name: "Deuce" (Real name classified)
- Appearance: Wears M81 Woodland BDU trousers, civilian hiking boots, a black tactical soft-shell jacket, green and black flight gloves, an OD green MOLLE rig and back pack. Approx. 5'11, medium-athletic build, brown hair and blue-green eyes.
- Universe: Medal of Honor
- Delta Force trained sniper
- Heckler and Koch MP7A1 with EoTech 553 Holographic Sight
- KAC SR-25 Sniper Rifle with Leupold Mark 4 LR/T Riflescope
- Glock 17 pistol
- All weapons have removable silencers.
- Other notes: Series wiki article
edited 30th Jul '11 3:34:41 PM by Deadbeatloser22
- Name: Dr. McNinja
- Appearance: Boom.◊
- Universe: The Adventures of Dr. McNinja, directly after Space Savers
- Basic medical supplies (Gauze, bandages, antiseptics, syringes, stethoscope, stitching needles, various antibiotics)
- Excels at hand-to-hand combat. He's also very physically strong and agile, but nothing superhuman.
- Superb stealth skills, due to being a ninja.
- Officially licensed medical doctor, as his name suggests.
edited 29th Jul '11 6:48:53 PM by DJBidoof
* Name: Alex Mason
* Appearance: Bam.◊
* Universe: Black Ops, Winter 1969, just taken from AGOG:I.
* Abilities/Equipment: This will take a while. Drive most vehicles, fire most weapons, great at hand-to-hand combat, intelligent, took up fencing after being bad with a sword in the D&D challenge, has knowledge of the Doctor Who universe due to a headbutt from the Doctor. Weapons: 1 M16 (With Masterkey(12 rounds) and ACOG scope, 660 rounds), 1 Enfield (With IR scope, 240 rounds), 1 M14 (ACOG Scope and M203 (10 rounds), 160 rounds), 1 Famas (Reflex sight and Dual Mags, 240 rounds), 1 Galil (GP-25 (10 rounds), 350 rounds), 1 Steyr AUG (Suppressor and Swarovski scope, 660 rounds), 1 FN FAL (160 rounds), 1 AK 47 (Flamethrower (2 canisters with 25 "shots" each), 300 rounds), 1 G11 (480 rounds), 1 MP 5 K (Extended Mags (45 rounds in a mag) and Red Dot Sight, 900 rounds), 1 Skorpion (160 rounds), 2 MAC 11 (600 rounds), A K74u (GP-25 (10 rounds), 300 rounds), 1 Uzi (Suppressor, 288 rounds), 1 MPL (Dual Mags, 256 rounds), 2 Kiparis (Dual Wield, 320 rounds), 1 HK 21 (IR scope, 240 rounds), 1 RPK (Suppressor, 320 rounds), 1 M60 (Extended Mag, 400 rounds), 1 Dragunov (IR scope, 100 rounds), 1 WA 2000(Suppressor, 96 rounds), 1 PSG 1 (ACOG scope, 100 rounds), 1 Stakeout (60 rounds), 1 SPAS-12 (80 incendiary rounds), 2 HS-10 (Dual Wield, 32 rounds), 1 KS-23 (70 rounds), 1 SPAS-12 (Suppressor, 80 rounds), 1 Makarov (Suppressor, 80 rounds), 2 M1911 (Dual Wield, 70 rounds), 1 Python (ACOG scope, 48 rounds), 2 CZ 75 (Dual Wield and Full Auto, 320 rounds), 1 M72 LAW (5 shots), 1 RPG-7 (2 shots), 1 Strela-3 (2 shots), 1 China Lake (4 shots), 2 Ballistic Knives, 1 Crossbow (30 Explosive bolts, 50 bolts), 1 Camera Spike, 1 Jammer, 1 Motion Sensor, 1 Death Machine (999 rounds), 1 Grim Reaper (M202 Flash, 12 shots), 1 RC-XD, 1 SAM turret, 1 Sentry Gun, 1 Valkyrie Rocket (2 shots), Boxes of various thrown weaponry and explosives. All available in the Campaign or Multiplayer.
edited 30th Jul '11 9:01:42 AM by GeekCodeRed
edited 30th Jul '11 4:03:00 PM by Bindlestick
- Name: Green Arrow
- Appearance: He looks like this◊.
- Universe: The DCU, arrowned the first issue of Green Arrow/Green Lantern.
- Abilities: Improbable Aiming Skills and Implausible Fencing Powers, obtained Charles Atlas style.
- Equipment: Many, many, many varieties of arrows, including cable arrows, net arrows, stun arrows, knockout gas arrows, and the infamous boxing glove arrow.
edited 31st Jul '11 5:41:07 PM by TestYourMight
edited 31st Jul '11 6:15:21 PM by TestYourMight