It's time for the second TV Tropes Halloween Avatar Contest, theme: cute monsters! Details and voting here.
Oh, hi! I'm just some American troper who spends way too much time playing video games, being sarcastic, making up judo moves, and listening to electronica.
Also, I seem to have been appointed Spymaster of deathpigeon
I have started the following pages...
I approve of the following tropes:
I, Test Your Might, will knock these tropes down!
I like these works.
Anime and Manga
- Deadpool *prepares for fourth-wall breakage*
- Scott McCloud's Comics trilogy
I, Test Your Might, will knock these works down!
I am an example of these tropes:
- Badass Longhair: I'm a firm believer in this trope, and I'm currently trying to grow some myself.
- Berserk Button: Don't take something I value from me, or vengeance will be mine.
- Buffy Speak: I do this all the time.
- Catch Phrase: "Judo VERB!"
- I have some off-site ones too.
- Deadpan Snarker
- Did You Just Punch Out Cthulhu?: According to Crazy Dawg, I won an arm wrestling match with God. Granted, that was Wildmass Guessing, but it's still awesome.
- Guile Hero/Science Hero: If I fit into that trio, I'm one of the two.
- Large Ham: In real life, I only really get the chance to do this when we're reading the subject materials aloud. If I had more time I'd be acting.
- Mythology Gag: I do a lot of these when I RP.
- Nerd (but who on TV Tropes isn't?)
- Ninja Editor: If I spot a typo in my posts, I usually go back and fix it as soon as I see it.
- Noodle Incident: The alpha particles. It's a Long Story
- The Rival: Possibly so to desdendelle, mainly for pushing the Vandalize a Page into Existence button a few times. Also, he's declared me his sworn enemy once before, but that was pretty obviously a joke.
- The Smart Guy
- Where The Hell Is Springfield?: I live somewhere in America, more specifically the western side of America. Where that is isn't clear to anyone but me. The only thing I've established is that I don't live in Denver.
- I've also established that I'm not from Winnipeg either for people who don't know I'm American, though I do have family who live there and I like the Winnipeg Jets.
Other people think I am an example of these tropes:
Go ahead, vandalize this part. I don't mind.