Oh, hi! I'm just some American troper who spends way too much time playing video games, being sarcastic, making up judo moves, and listening to electronica.
Also, I seem to have been appointed Spymaster of deathpigeon
I have started the following pages...
I approve of the following tropes:
I, Test Your Might, will knock these tropes down!
I like these works.
Anime and Manga
- Deadpool *prepares for fourth-wall breakage*
- Scott McCloud's Comics trilogy
I, Test Your Might, will knock these works down!
I am an example of these tropes:
- Badass Longhair: I'm a firm believer in this trope, and I'm currently trying to grow some myself.
- Berserk Button: Don't take something I value from me, or vengeance will be mine.
- Buffy Speak: I do this all the time.
- Catch Phrase: "Judo VERB!"
- I have some off-site ones too.
- Deadpan Snarker
- Did You Just Punch Out Cthulhu?: According to Crazy Dawg, I won an arm wrestling match with God. Granted, that was Wildmass Guessing, but it's still awesome.
- Guile Hero/Science Hero: If I fit into that trio, I'm one of the two.
- Large Ham: In real life, I only really get the chance to do this when we're reading the subject materials aloud. If I had more time I'd be acting.
- Mythology Gag: I do a lot of these when I RP.
- Nerd (but who on TV Tropes isn't?)
- Ninja Editor: If I spot a typo in my posts, I usually go back and fix it as soon as I see it.
- Noodle Incident: The alpha particles. It's a Long Story
- The Rival: Possibly so to desdendelle, mainly for pushing the Vandalize a Page into Existence button a few times. Also, he's declared me his sworn enemy once before, but that was pretty obviously a joke.
- The Smart Guy
- Where the Hell Is Springfield?: I live somewhere in America, more specifically the western side of America. Where that is isn't clear to anyone but me. The only thing I've established is that I don't live in Denver.
- I've also established that I'm not from Winnipeg either for people who don't know I'm American, though I do have family who live there and I like the Winnipeg Jets.
Other people think I am an example of these tropes:
Go ahead, vandalize this part. I don't mind.