What would your character do in the above situation?:
- Ian Down: Thinks about if for a moment, and shrugs it off. He had eaten worst.
- Justin Peterson: Gags on the thought, and starts trying to spit the remains out.
- Ian Down: N/A. Vampires don't need glasses. If his vision starts blurring, he would not take it well.
- Justin Peterson: After slumping about it, he just accepts it and wears them reluctantely.
edited 29th Apr '11 6:18:30 PM by chihuahua0
edited 29th Apr '11 6:23:09 PM by AwayLaughing
edited 29th Apr '11 6:31:35 PM by JHM
edited 29th Apr '11 7:45:59 PM by HistoryMaker
- Julia: Grab the poor thing and take it home with her if it was friendly. If it attacked her, she'd leave it be.
- Alice: Make a meal of it if it looked good, otherwise, ignore it; if it gets out of the way, good on it. If it's too dumb to do so, too bad.
- Isaac: Avoid hitting it, but otherwise ignore it.
edited 29th Apr '11 9:12:09 PM by KillerClowns
edited 29th Apr '11 10:08:06 PM by HistoryMaker
edited 29th Apr '11 10:08:39 PM by jewelleddragon
- Cyrus: Use his exorcist's halo to check from a distance if it's paranormal-related. If not, ignore it.
- Marla: Phase through the walls and floor and see what it is.
- Adrian/Viktor (I'm not sure which name I'll be going with in the final product; bear with me): Wait near the stairwell to the basement and listen for anything else down there first.
edited 30th Apr '11 8:46:00 AM by CrystalGlacia
- Hrothgar, being an old man, merely stares and rubs his eyes. What the hell is he seeing? He asks people near him about it.
- Wealtheow does the same.
- Hrut yelps at the sight, and wonders if some ślf or other is causing mischief. She asks some of the men around to help right all the furniture. (not that there is a whole lot of it)
edited 30th Apr '11 10:36:19 AM by Bur
- Frank: Try and communicate; if that proved impossible, put them out of their misery via shotgun.
- Isaac: Have W.A.'s private army capture them so he can study them For Science!
- Alice: Butcher 'em For the Evulz.
edited 30th Apr '11 10:44:49 AM by KillerClowns
edited 30th Apr '11 11:02:25 AM by HistoryMaker
- Frank: Try to find someone who knows how to take care of them and reintroduce them to the wild.
- Julia: Decide they're adorable, keep them as pets.
- Alice: Decide they're adorable, keep them as pets.
edited 30th Apr '11 11:25:16 AM by KillerClowns
- Ian Down and Justin Peterson: Give him a look before walking away silently.
- Matt: Dismisses him, saying that he can handle goblins himself.
- Other Matt: Glares at him, causing the salesman to run away.
edited 30th Apr '11 12:07:23 PM by chihuahua0