YMMV: The Simpsons S 8 E 8 Hurricane Neddy
- Acceptable Targets: Beatniks.
- "Funny Aneurysm" Moment: The episode first aired on December 29, 1996; almost 9 years before Hurricane Katrina caused problems in New Orleans, but when one looks at this episode today...
- Fridge Brilliance: The Springfielders' horrible attempt at rebuilding the Flanders home was frustrating enough, but when you remember that they looted Ned's Leftorium store with little reason, it's no wonder Ned completely snapped and let loose his fury upon them.
- Fridge Horror: If Flanders' Verbal Tic of adding "diddly" and "doodly" at the end of every word really is one of the side effects of suppressing anger, then he must be suppressing his anger all the time (even in writing, as seen when Homer reads one of his notes on "Summer of 4'2''").
- The Woobie: Ned Flanders is put through Hell throughout this episode, briefly becoming a Jerkass Woobie when he rants against the people of Springfield.