YMMV: The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- Broken Base: A Day For Eeyore, especially due to being packaged as part of the original film. While it's considered the standard heartwarming Pooh fare story wise, some don't like how different the aesthetics are.
- "Funny Aneurysm" Moment: Pooh sings "I'm short and fat and proud of that" while doing his exercises in The Honey Tree. Amusing while he sang it but not so much when his weight causes him to get stuck in Rabbit's hole.
- Girls Need Role Models: Out of all the Hundred Acre Wood residents, Kanga has the most common sense. This is in great contrast to her original book counterpart who was just as stupid as the males. She's also cast in something of a Team Mom role, mind.
- Idiot Plot: The whole thing with Pooh getting stuck in Rabbit's hole would've been avoided if Pooh Bear just used the back door (which Rabbit shows that he has when rushing out to get help).
- Memetic Mutation: An image of Pooh reclining in Rabbit's house in the Tigger Too segment is a popular image on 4chan, with one image having the Scumbag Steve hat put on him.
- They Changed It, Now It Sucks: A Day For Eeyore sometimes elicits this reaction from fans of the first three shorts due to substantial differences in animation, voices, and music.