Winnie the Pooh and the Honey Tree
- The Running Gag of Gopher falling down his self-dug holes.
- Pooh sneezing and causing Rabbit's decorations to fly onto him.
Rabbit: Why did I ever invite that bear to lunch? Why, oh why, oh Why?"
Rabbit: Oh Pooh, you messed up my moose!(cut to Pooh on the other side wearing a similar expression as the "moose")
- And before that, Rabbit trying to make Pooh's bottom like a moose trophy, but Pooh giggles as Rabbit draws the mouth, making it all crooked.
- When Rabbit overhears Gopher offering honey to Pooh, he yells, "Honey?! OH NO!" He then begins to run outside, only to trip over a chair with a rather priceless expression.
- And shortly after stopping Pooh from eating honey and telling him that he'll taste it for him, Rabbit leaves and then comes back to hammer a sign that says, "Don't Feed The Bear" with his own fist, saying, "DON'T! FEED! THE! BEAR!"
- At the beginning of the scene, Pooh is sleeping like a baby, while on the other side, Rabbit is sitting there completely stressed with eyes wide open.
- "Christopher Robin, I have come to a very important decision. These are the wrong sorts of bees!"
- Pooh accidentally ripping his backside while exercising.
- Christoper Robin is asking why Pooh rolled around in the mud. Pooh says in a completely matter-of-fact way "I'm a little black rain cloud, of course." It's the way that Pooh says it that really helps to sell the punchline.
Winnie the Pooh and the Blustery Day
- Pooh and Piglet are blown onto Owl's window.
Owl: Well, I say now. Someone has pasted Piglet on my window.(Pooh slams into the window as well and smiles)Owl: Well well! Pooh too!
- The rest of the scene involves Pooh and Piglet being thrown across Owl's room, while Owl is oblivious to the severity of the storm outside and keeps rambling on about his family. Hilarity Ensues.
- Pooh introduces himself to Tigger
Tigger: What's a Pooh?Pooh: You're sitting on one.
Winnie the Pooh and Tigger Too
- Tigger tugging on his own tail while being "lost".
- For that matter, Rabbit's hilarious Hoist by His Own Petard moment in the woods, trying to get Tigger lost and losing the way himself.
- "I almost bounced clear out of the book!"
- Roo swinging on Tigger's tail and singing a little rhyme about it, all while poor Tigger is getting "seasick" from it.
Tigger: Stop it, kid! Please! S-T-O-P, STOP! You're rockin' the forest!