YMMV: The Batman vs. Dracula
- Foe Yay:
Vampire!Joker: Batsy... You complete me.
- Inferred Holocaust: Vampire Joker and Batman have a brawl in a blood bank, Joker drinking gallons of it. Considering blood supplies are in short enough supply in the real world, that means hundreds, if not thousands, died because of lack of transfusions.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: This wouldn't be the last time the Joker told Batman "You complete me."
- It also wouldn't be the last time Batman gives some of his own blood to Joker in order to cure him of a type of virus. Something very similar to that happens in the Batman: Europa comic.
- Narm: The "reveal" that Alucard spelled backwards is... DRACULA!
- Nightmare Fuel:
- Howdy, Vampire Joker. I'm gonna go turn on all the lights now...
- Lick. Liiiiiiiiiiick. LIIIIIIIIIIIICK.
- What about Vampire Batman?
- Dracula's death in all its gruesome detail.
- Joker being electrocuted by his own buzzer as he falls into the water, with flashes of lightning under the surface to emphasize the Family-Unfriendly Death. Though he gets better eventually.
- What Do You Mean, It's Not for Kids?: While definitely lighter in tone than the later DCUAOM movies, the fact that it was based on (the kids friendly) The Batman caused Toonami to mistakenly give it a TV-Y7 rating during its first airing and only later upgrading it to a (much better fitting) TV-PG.