Funny: The Batman vs. Dracula
- When Alfred sees Dracula's withered head.
Alfred: I'll be sweeping that into the dust pan, sir.
- The Joker to Batman, after being bitten by Dracula and turned himself.
Joker: You're my second bat-man tonight, and you're both pains in the neck!
- The Joker again, now a vampire and starved of blood.
Joker: I thought you cared!Batman: Believe me, Joker, I'm trying to help you.Joker: Then FEED ME!
Joker: Got ketchup?
- The part that really sells it is when he spies a cockroach and gobbles it up.
- Just like Renfield.
- Penguin gets quite a few. Such as his reaction to seeing hundreds of crosses in the cemetery. Meaning the treasure he’s looking for could be anywhere.
- This exchange between Dracula and the Penguin:
Penguin: GAAH! Dead guys don't do that!Dracula: Not dead. Undead.Penguin: I think I need to unwet my pants.
- When the Joker first comes upon Dracula's casket:
Joker: That's one fat-looking vault.(Opens up the coffin and sees Dracula's body)Joker: ...That's one good-looking corpse.(Dracula's eyes suddenly snap open)Joker: (Screams Like a Little Girl)
Penguin: Breakfast in bed, fresh squeezed.
- Penguin's reaction to Joker being eaten is rather darkly humorous too