- When Alfred sees Dracula's withered head.
Alfred: I'll be sweeping that into the dust pan, sir.
- The Joker to Batman, after being bitten by Dracula and turned himself.
Joker: You're the second batman I've met tonight and you're both a pain in the neck.
- The Joker again, now a vampire and starved of blood.
Joker: I thought you cared!
Batman: Believe me, Joker, I'm trying to help you.
Joker: Then FEED ME!!!
- The part that really sells it is when he spies a cockroach and gobbles it up,
Joker: Got ketchup?
- Penguin gets quite a few. Such as his reaction to seeing hundreds of crosses in the cemetery. Meaning the treasure he’s looking for could be anywhere.
- This exchange between Dracula and the Penguin:
Penguin: GAAH! Dead guys don't do that!
Dracula: Not dead, undead!
Penguin: I think I need to unwet my pants.
- When the Joker first comes upon Dracula's casket:
Joker: That's one old-looking coffin.
(Opens up the coffin and sees Dracula's body)
Joker: That's one good-looking corpse.
(Dracula's eyes suddenly snap open)