- Ensemble Darkhorse: Though only because he's not quite made the transition onto Breakout Character. Tasky is rather popular with fans, and has a large following himself, but he's never been exposed much. Marvel vs. Capcom 3 and Ultimate Spider-Man are his only outside media and he's never had an ongoing, despite positive reception to his various miniseries' and guest appearances. When Secret Avengers was announced as being rebooted for Marvel Now!, Taskmaster was probably the most well received of the characters listed.
- To wit, when he appeared as a character players could unlock in a tournament for another character (Rocket Racoon) in Marvel: Avengers Alliance, many of the players competed just to get Taskmaster.
- Memetic Mutation: Taskmaster's short lived Udon-Designed costume, which resembles a heather/sport blue sweatsuit and a hockey mask, is a rather popular design. Considering the number of custom figures and costumes made of it, and the fact that he's often drawn in this outfit, for some who hear about the character before reading him in a comic, it comes as a surprise to know he only wore it for a short while, unfortunately.
- Tear Jerker: He wanted to fight Finesse (who is possibly his daughter) in the hope of being able to remember her, as fighting skills are the only things he can remember.
- He's very worried about Mockingbird while they try to escape from AIM Island and wonders what was done to her while AIM had her, and is noticably shocked and sad when he is told that she's dead. He's then shot in the head by a figure who is revealed to be Mockingbird.