YMMV: Shane McMahon
- Crazy Awesome: The Titan Tron spot. You know the one. (see the Holy Shit Quotient entry if you don't.)
- Ensemble Darkhorse: Surprisingly, considering he's a McMahon. The guy gets cheers and chants even when he's just showing up for his father's off the air birthday celebration. Might have something to do with Sibling Yin-Yang, but it probably has more to do with his willingness to be thrown through glass and jump off Titantrons.
- Many fans who feel less than optimistic about the direction of the WWE since he's stepped away actually regard him as the "only good McMahon", in part due to his track record in and out of the ring during his tenure. It's gotten to the point where upon his stepping down as CEO of the Chinese broadband company he's been with since thennote , people are suggesting he return during the new regime storyline and play said role on-screen.
- Foe Yay: Staggering amounts with Kurt Angle, Randy Orton, and Kane.
- Holy Shit Quotient: Any time Shane O'Mac steps into a ring for a No DQ/Hardcore/Street Fight-type match, the HSQ goes through the roof. Like the time he dropped an elbow from the top of the fifty foot high Titantron.
- Ho Yay: With Booker T during the Alliance storyline, and Rob Van Dam in 2003.