YMMV: Rhythm Thief & the Emperor's Treasure
- Awesome Music: Being a rhythm game, this is pretty much a prerequisite. Some examples include R07, R27 and R35. Throw R01 in the mix just for being the first stage of the game with catchy tunes.
- Cult Classic
- Narm/Narm Charm: Raph's dancing is either way too cheesy, or appropriate. Which is which is, well, up to you.
- That One Level:
- R31 uses both movement sensors and buttons, and timing seems pretty hard until you get used to it.
- Also, any level that uses the tilt controls.
- Most gamers who are new to Rhythm Games will have a hard time with R23 and R28. It's worse that these minigames are a Shout-Out to Space Channel 5 ...
- R21 and 33 are believed to be the hardest of the levels to complete.
- It's extremely difficult to keep track of all the commands flying your way in R29.