Plush and Blood us a Furry Webcomic
written and drawn by Corey Messer
. All of the characters in this comic are plush stuffed animals instead of standard issue organism type people. Uniquely starts off with title screens just like a movie.
Read it here
. Or you can start here
. Rated NSFW Mature for violence, blood and dismemberment.
Tropes featured in this webcomic:
- Action Girl: Katt is just as capable of dishing out mayhem as Fox and/or Gray.
- After the End: The Unstuffed arc ends with Brown's utopian city being nuked. The first few strips of the Memories Threads arc are filled with descriptions of the resulting devastation.
- And This Is for...: After curb stomping a deer plush, Katt snaps off his one remaining antler "...for insinuating I was convoy".
- Bash Brothers / Back-to-Back Badasses: Fox and Gray seem to enjoy mixing it up with Brown's Invincibles.
- Big Bad: Despite his diminutive size: Brown.
- Brains and Brawn / Big Guy, Little Guy: Brown is a small Hitler expy hamster in control of the Order of the Broken Circle. #1 is his seven foot squirrel muscle.
- Brainwashed: A large portion of the general populace has been imbued with a mind control fluid called E-Fill. They obey President Brown without question or pause.
- Break the Cutie: Sally winds up catching this at maximum strength.
- Carnivore Confusion: Invincible VI (squirrel) bites the shoulder of Fox (fox), drawing blood on page 136. Justified in that the characters are not separate species, but rather different models of plushies.
- Elite Mooks: The Invincibles are squirrels with Roman numeral insignias and superior combat and command skills.
- The Empire: The Order of the Closed Circle was Brown's idea for uniting the world. Under his personal control.
- Girl in a Box: Katt was found by Fox and Grey stuffed in a warehouse crate on page 39. Hers was the only crate decorated with safety tape and warning labels.
- Nice Hat: Fox's fedora.
- Sawed-Off Shotgun: Fox's weapon of choice.
- This Is Going To Suck: Brown gets bounced off #1's shoulder.
- Unsound Effect: Door, face, feedback, scuffle, hurting. All these in the first dozen or so pages.
- Walking the Earth: Katt seems to be searching for the keys to the restoration of the world.