Agamemnon Tiberius VacuumAgamemnon Tiberius Vacuum
is an internet personality
who frequently does webisodes
with viral video star Brook Brodack, and occasionally with Doctor Steel
Agamemnon is the Inarguable Eternal Leader
of the glorious and superior Planet 3
, where he has instituted his childhood utopian ideal of personal freedom (an oppressive, unchecked governing force
known as the Vacuum Consortium
). He had also begun to actively pursue his newest hobby, "collecting the universe
". Presently, he is in the process of collecting Earth, to which he dispatched himself sometime in the last 3 decades in a scientific process too disgusting to mention.
In spite of his disgust with the Human race
, Vacuum has occasionally made friends with certain like minded individuals such as Doctor Steel
(who he met at an awkward supervillain mixer party in Burbank, California hosted by Bill Gates
THE VACUUM CONSORTIUM: SUBMIT WILLINGLY!
Tropes he displays:
- Arch-Enemy - Viral video star Brooke Brodack (aka "The Brodack") is Vacuum's "nemesis."
- Amusing Alien
- Awesome McCoolname
- Cameo - In one episode, Vacuum gets a call from Doctor Steel.
- Character Blog - Vacuum posts semiregular videos on YouTube.
- Dark Is Evil - Vacuum always wears black.
- Evil Is Hammy - And how.
- Fast-Forward Gag - The audio track of Vacuum's videos will frequently speed up, slow down or even reverse; presumably this is Vacuum having difficulty with his human form or with human language.
- Mad Scientist - Vacuum, Dr. Sophocles.
- Mad Scientist Laboratory - Vacuum has a very high-tech "pretty bad-ass" one in The Experimentasium.
- Sinister Shades - Vacuum always wears black Willy Wonka-style goggles.
- Steampunk - While not overtly steampunk himself, Vacuum is popular in the steampunk community.
- Subliminal Seduction - Often, Vacuum's voice will slow down, speed up or be reversed, and during those times there will be hidden messages thrown in. Also often words will flash on the screen which will often be the opposite of what Vacuum is saying.
- Supervillain School - in the web video, Reunion, Doctor Steel calls up Vacuum and invites him to the 10th annual Mad Scientist's reunion - implying that they may have attended some Mad Scientist school together in the past.
- Surrounded by Idiots - Vacuum's mooks are all lovable dimwits. Especially Belvedere.
- Coincidentally, "Belvedere" is a model of vacuum.
- Take Over the World - Vacuum "collects" worlds.
- Goggles Do Nothing
- Verbal Tic
- YouTube - You can find propaganda transmissions from the Vacuum Consortium here.