Seth MacFarlane's Cavalcade of Cartoon Comedy is a Web Original series created by Seth MacFarlane, of Family Guy and American Dad!! fame. It consists of short, random sketches, and may be found on Seth's YouTube channel; a DVD compilation of shorts was released in May 2009. The Cavalcade umbrella includes advertising for Priceline.com featuring William Shatner.
This series provides examples of:
- And Then What?: When Coyote finally catches the Roadrunner.
- Catch Phrase: The "Scotsman Who Can't Watch a Movie without Shouting" frequently gives the admonishment "You're not using your brain!"
- Deconstruction: One of the most noticeable and hilarious deconstructions is of the gameplay of Super Mario Bros. Here
- Deus ex Machina: The resolution of The Gay Knight.
- Fantastic Racism
- Funny Background Event
- Parody Episode
- Road Runner vs. Coyote: Subverted. It actually works.
- Sketch Comedy
- Take That!: Naturally, since it's Seth's work.