Petite blonde (usually) American actress, born March 25, 1965. By far and away her best known role is Carrie Bradshaw in Sex and the City but Parker has also appeared in numerous movies over the years. Her many other roles include Did You Hear About the Morgans? and the Cult Classic 1980s series Square Pegs.Married to fellow thespian Matthew Broderick.
This actress contains examples of:
- All Women Love Shoes: Oh yes!
- High heels especially. During a quick interview with Vogue, one of her questions is "Heels or flats?" She just looks at the interviewer like "Seriously?"
- Brainless Beauty/Dumb Blonde: Not one in real life but perhaps surprisingly for those only familiar with her through the wry Carrie, Parker played a lot of bimbos in her early career (see her roles in L.A. Story, Hocus Pocus, Mars Attacks!, The First Wives Club and State and Main.)
- I Am Not Spock: Probably permanently linked with Carrie in the public mind, though she has had a busy post-Sex and the City movie career.
- Massive Numbered Siblings: Has seven siblings, many of whom are also in the entertainment industry.
- Memetic Mutation: "Sarah Jessica Parker is a horse."