It's both a reality show and a hidden camera showDrake and Josh think they only shoot video diaries that will become a TV series after three years - these are the parts at the beginning of each episode. What they don't know is that their house and school, and Josh's workplace, have hidden cameras. Megan gets her toys from the show's production, and gets help pranking her brothers from the show's crew. This explains why both the show and its characters exist in the Schneiderverse, and why Megan seems to be able to pull unrealistic pranks without anyone suspecting in her except for her brothers.
Walter hates Drakein the Drew and Jerry episode, Drake asks Walter for some soda but Walter said Drew got the last of it. Later when Megan and Josh are in the kitchen, full bottles of the soda can be seen on the counter. Walter lied so Drake couldn't have any soda.
Audrey Parker is Sarah from Ed, Edd 'n' Eddy as an adultExplain why else Megan is such a bitch. This WMG is the greatest theory since Ms. Frizzle is a Time Lord.
Megan is a genetically engineered prototype for Azula from Avatar: The Last Airbender who was banished to our world when it was discovered she couldn't firebend.They at least made her actually cool unlike Azula, though.
Megan is the child of Satan and a Mary SueThis explains everything.
- Bella had a child with Satan..?
Megan is a Kira in trainingThink about it. Everything goes EXACTLY as planned for her. There is no way she can grow into teenage years and adulthood without becoming a Kira.
- This actually makes sense. I remember in one episode where Drake and Josh accidentally kill Megan's hamster, but strangely, decides to not get revenge. This almost literally drives both Drake and Josh insane due to them both thinking that the other could be involved in a plan orchestrated by Megan. This eventually culminates in the floor of their room breaking down underneath them, dropping them into the garage. Megan looks down and says "I didn't need to get my own revenge. You two boobs did it for me." Drake and Josh then mumble that "she got us...without getting us." Just to rub salt into their wounds, Megan then brings out her (obviously alive) hamster, saying that he just kinda fainted.
- No. She is Eragon in training. Don't be ridiculous.
Megan is the Ultra Humanite's latest body.Hey, he was once in the body of a giant gorilla. Why not a little girl?
Josh's entire life is a Truman Show Plot... and Kristoff hates himSure, Truman's Kristoff was weird, but he tried to provide Truman a nice life. Josh gets tormented by his suave sibling, that weird evil little girl, his boss, the POLICE, and random MOBS OF PEOPLE IN THE STREET (see 'Theatre Thug' for the last two). And Drake is his equivalent of Marlon (the only one that cares about Josh).
Megan is Haruhi or a mischievous god)Coming to think about it... Nothing goes wrong with her; and she never, ever gets bored. Otherwise, our world would be destroyed. It could also explain Drake's and Josh's lack of luck - they might be her personal puppets.
- She's not Haruhi. Haruhi can be thoughtless and cruel at times, but she has a nice side as well. It's a different reality-warping mischievous god.
Megan is from 511 Kinderheim.That's right, she's a survivor of the program to produce a new Hitler. Why doesn't she speak with a German accent? Why doesn't Johan?
- If she wasn't raised German (or around people with a German accent), then she wouldn't have a German accent. Simple as that.
- Not true. If a person lives in an area for long enough, they can change accents - it's possible that Megan was raised in Kinderheim until she was 5 or so, and shortly after that, was adopted by Audrey Parker.
Drake and Josh were Omnicidal Maniacs in a former life, and Megan is their karmic punishment.There is no other reason that they could deserve.... this.... * cringe*
Megan is a plot by the creators to make a character they can kill off without anyone feeling bad. Think about it, and it becomes clear. They just haven't gotten to the episode titled "Megan Dies....horribly!" If they pull it off correctly, only time will tell. Here are a few reasons.
- She's female, and thus less likely to be Draco in Leather Pants.
- She's a Creator's Pet.
- She's not pure evil and cool.
- She deserves to be punished, and karma is... anyway...
- Jossed - the only time they came close to killing someone off was with Henry Dohemy, and even then it was a faked death. Plus, the show is over, and no such episode aired.
Drake will die from AIDS.
- Why? Is it because he's a man-slut? Will Megan finally cross the Moral Event Horizon and deliberately infect him with HIV? Help us out here!
- It's too late for her to cross that, she already did when she tortured Drake and Josh psychologically
- Problem with that is that Drake dying would mean Megan has one less person to prank. And pranking Josh alone would only get boring after a while.
- It's too late for her to cross that, she already did when she tortured Drake and Josh psychologically
After Drake got famous, he landed a spot on The Amanda Show and later convinced the execs to bring Josh into the fold.Most of Josh's sketches were with Drake because Josh was nervous about being on TV and Drake didn't want him to get kicked off. Performing with Drake was easier for Josh because the two have natural chemistry.
Carly from iCarly is Megan in disguise.After a "prank" goes too far, Megan accidentally kills Drake and Josh, leading to her fleeing San Diego for Seattle. She has Crazy Steve drive the getaway car. They create false identities for themselves in Seattle: Megan becomes Carly, and Crazy Steve becomes Spencer. Carly and Sam were friends when Carly was Megan because of their complementary personalities and because Sam supplied non-lethal weapons to Megan. This is why Megan went to Seattle — she would have someone to vouch for her. The massive amounts of Les Yay between Carly and Sam are due to Megan/Carly's Heel–Face Turn, which she only did to avoid raising suspicion. She didn't realize this would turn Sam on.
- Who, then, is their supposed father? And why is she okay with appearing all over the internet?
- Maybe her supposed father is someone she hired to keep up with her false backstory. And as for appearing all over the Internet, she's fine with that because that's just the sort of thing you wouldn't expect her to do; because of this, people looking for Megan may just dismiss Carly as some girl who looks strangely like Megan because it's not like Megan would have a webshow broadcasting herself all over the Internet if she's on the run from the law, right?
- How can Crazy Steve possibly act as normal as Spencer?
- Maybe he's on meds?
- He's either gone to therapy or it was all an act. Spencer is rather eccentric..
- Maybe he's on meds?
The Zeke and Luther universe is an alternate universe to the one in Drake & Josh.Most of the characters are major Expys. Luther to Drake. Zeke to Josh. Ginger to Megan.
- It'd have to be a Bizarro Universe because Ginger is at least somewhat likable, doesn't get away with her schemes half the time, and sometimes has a perfectly justifiable reason for being mean to the title characters.
- Nah Megan is way more likeable than Ginger since her character has infinitely more depth to her and is way cooler. As is Drake compared to Luther...
- Alternately, Zeke and Luther is a Spiritual Successor or even a sequel to Drake and Josh. Given how the title characters aren't perfect expies of each other, it's possible that Zeke and Luther are descended from Drake and Josh.
Megan is a malevolent trickster Time Lord.Yes, yes, this is admittedly a TERRIBLY overdone WMG, but surely this troper can't be the only one who thought, "TARDIS!?" when Drake and Josh discover an entire secret room next to her own full of high-tech tracking devices (used to keep watch of Drake and Josh, naturally) and other gadgets, and Meagan somehow makes it all disappear before the pair can show it to their parents.
Megan's bitchiness is all Drake's fault.She was once a sweet kid that would often got bullied everyday. Drake often gets fed up with this and starts to train Megan into doing pranks. However, this goes too far. Way to go, Drake.
Megan started her evil buisness at the age of years 1-3, leading her to do more evil!In "Foam Finger", it was revealed that Megan threw a cookie, causing Drake and Josh to fight (Long Story). She likes how she did trouble and got away with it. This was done time after time causing her to cling onto it, causing trouble, never getting in trouble, ect. She then decides that she herself only, no-one else will make her 2 brothers life a living hell. However, she LOSES HER STANDARDS WHEN SHE LETS HER BROTHERS OUT FOR DEAD ON A HELICOPTER WITH NO FUEL! And what was her first response when she saw them alive. "Did you bring any tuna?" Now when she does this in the real world to other people, she will go too far and do this to the police, sending her to execution. The parents will hear about this, realize Drake And Josh were right, repay them and live happily ever after.
Audrey and Walter are aware of Megan's bitchiness, but they don't care.
Megan took Drake and Josh's shenanigans and turned them into a TV show.In Victorious, the gang talks about Drake and Josh as a TV show. However, Josh could be seen as a background character in an earlier episode. Why is this? Because Drake and Josh are real people in their world, but they are also TV show characters thanks to Megan. We once saw her watching Drake and Josh argue through a hidden camera. She recorded everything she saw and turned it into a TV show without their knowledge.
Josh has Multiple Personality Disorder, and Drake is all in his head.Josh is constantly being blamed for everything Drake does because Josh is the one who's doing it. Any interaction anyone else has with Drake is invented by Josh. Either Drake is entirely in his head (the boy he wishes he could be), a boy at school he admires, or his step-brother who died. Picture this: It's the final moments of the series' finale. Drake and Josh are bantering in their room. You see their parents nervously listening at the door. The mother says, "He's talking to himself again." Walter replies, "I know. It's been getting worse." Mom agrees, "He just hasn't been the same since Drake died five years ago." Slowly pan off the parents and over to the hall table, upon which rests an old photo of Drake, smiling. Zoom in on his eyes. Fade to black. You'll never watch it the same way.
- A fanfic with almost that exact plot, but with the characters reversed can be found here: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4341201/1/Always_the_Last_to_Know
Drake is Dib, Josh is Zim, and Megan is Gaz.After an accident in Zim's lab, Zim, Dib. and Gaz's appearances are altered, and they get amnesia, Dib remembers that his name starts with a D, Gaz remebers there was a G in her name, and Zim, due to his alien mind, just forgets everything.
- In one episode Megan mentions a Pintendo 'GS' GS might as well mean gameslave, and Gameslaves might be made by Pintendo.
- Drake and Josh don't always get along, which could be a couple of memories that came back.
- Drake has a younger sister, at the series start. (And Megan has a G in it it, she could have just moved it to the middle of her name).
Assuming Drake does become a famous rock star, Megan won't play Karma Houdini for long
- Megan will publicly attempt to disrupt a concert and might even make an attempt on Drake's life, she nearly did so before. This attempt has been witnessed by a fan girl or anyone backstage, who call the cops. If Megan doesn't go to jail, she will be lynched by an angry mob of fan girls. The only way she wouldn't is if she had paid protection from Lucifer himself.
Drake and Megan's biological father was abusive, and that's why he's never mentioned onscreen.
- Audrey does mention that Drake is in counseling in "Mindy Loves Josh."
- And if we can assume that the Drake Bell song "Somehow" is also a Drake Parker song, Audrey may have killed him.
- This might also explain Megan's over the top "pranking" of her brothers. Being born and raised in an abusive household couldn't have had a good effect on her psychology.
Megan is going to become the worst Serial Killer ever.She is a trademark sociopath, has a complete Lack of Empathy and a superficial charm which is why her parents never see her for the Obviously Evil hellspawn she truly is. To amuse herself, she start killing...first her brothers (making it accidents), then her mom, then her dad. Then she'll kill entire foster families she's put into. In the end, she'll be outsmarted and put on death row and all of her Karma will catch up to her.
- Except Megan has empathy and cares about people. As has been shown multiple times. She's not an uncool purely evil unsympathetic character with no redeeming qualities like Azula from Avatar or Madara from Naruto.
Drake and Megan's father is Nathan Wuornos.
- Since their mother is Audrey Parker. Someone fanfic this.
Crazy Steve ends up in a mental hospital in Sam & Cat as a result of Josh leaving his job at The Premiere.In "Really Big Shrimp," it is shown that Josh is the only one who can calm down Crazy Steve. Years later, Crazy Steve is shown in a mental hospital in #Super Psycho. What happened is that Josh left his job, and nobody else knew how to calm down Crazy Steve at a time when he got really mad. Since he would not calm down, he was put in the mental institution.
The police officer who lied about being married knew Marissa Benson from iCarly.In "The Wedding," the police officer tells his partner that there was a Marissa in the ninth grade and that she laughed at him when he asked her to the school dance.
Officer Becker is Gary from Victorious.They are both police officers and they are played by the same actor. Therefore, his full name is Gary Becker.
The Criminals from "Steered Straight" were actually working with the police.It was all part of an elaborate performance to convince D&J of all the downsides to being criminals.
Drake and Megan's father was a Trickster God.Drake being a Karma Houdini and Megan's seemingly-impossible pranks are manifestations of their demigod powers.
<<|Wild Mass Guessing|>>