A Licensed Game based on the Disney animated movie The Little Mermaid. It was released in 1991 on the Nintendo Entertainment System and in 1993 on the Game Boy.In the game, Ariel leaves her prince Eric and becomes a mermaid once again to stop Ursula, who is plotting to take over the entire ocean. What follows is five levels of swimming action looking and playing like an all-underwater Mega Man game, not surprising given that The Little Mermaid and the Mega Man series were both developed by Capcom.
- Action Girl: Ariel is the player character and is ready to kick Ursula's ass.
- Dual Boss: Flotsam and Jetsam.
- One of These Doors Is Not Like the Other: Look for the flashing eyes in the final level.
- One-Winged Angel: Ursula.
- Slippy-Slidey Ice World: The Sea of Ice.
- Soundtrack Dissonance: The boss music sounds far too happy to be taken seriously. Ursula's boss theme averts this, however.
- The Spiny: Urchins.
- Threatening Shark: The shark that chases Ariel and Flounder in the movie serves as the first boss in the game.
- Under the Sea: Naturally, considering this game is based on the Trope Namer animated film.
- Wily Walrus: One of the bosses is a walrus. It sits atop an iceberg and drops objects into the water in an attempt to hit Ariel.