Video Game: The Little Mermaid
A Licensed Game based on the Disney animated movie The Little Mermaid. It was released in 1991 on the Nintendo Entertainment System and in 1993 on the Game Boy.In the game, Ariel leaves her prince Eric and becomes a mermaid once again to prevent Ursula, who is plotting to take over the entire ocean. What follows is five levels of swimming action looking and playing like an all-underwater Mega Man game, not surprising given that The Little Mermaid and the Mega Man series were both developed by Capcom.
- Dual Boss: Flotsam and Jetsam.
- One of These Doors Is Not Like the Other: Look for the flashing eyes in the final level.
- One-Winged Angel: Ursula.
- Slippy-Slidey Ice World: The Sea of Ice.
- The Spiny: Urchins.
- Threatening Shark: The shark that chases Ariel and Flounder in the movie serves as the first boss in the game.
- Under the Sea: Naturally!