is an RPG-style Horror
game by Soyasushi Productions
detailing the experiences of three UnreliableNarrators
who are vastly different from one another, yet whose experiences will bring you closer and closer to the core of the story
One is Princess Micaiah
, a pretty young girl who lives with her servants in a castle disconnected from the horrifying outside world, sheltered from her past which comes back to haunt her. Then there's her right-hand man Lenine
, a young man quiet about his past. And finally, there is Mika
, a broken girl with psychic powers
who escapes her confinement one day, only to run into a strange-looking castle for solace...
And in the middle of it all is a conspiracy regarding a Corrupt Church
, a growing fear of psychics, and a mysterious child who claims to be The Messiah
... by killing everything that stands in His way.
A full demo can be downloaded on the Official Site
This game provides examples of:
- The Antichrist: The "Messiah" can be seen as such.
- Color-Coded for Your Convenience: Micaiah is purple, Lenine is green, and Mika is blue. Anyu is red.
- Corrupt Church: The Cardinal kidnaps and presumably tortures an innocent teenage girl, and cruelly guns down an innocent man who considered him a friend.
- Creepy Cool Crosses: The cross imagery is everywhere, and both Micaiah and Lenine wear golden crosses as tie pins.
- Crystal Dragon Jesus: The religion portrayed in the Church shown in this story worships the Goddess.
- Curtains Match the Window: The maid Fleur has golden-brown hair and eyes.
- Dark Fantasy
- Dark Messiah: Anyu.
- Eyeless Face: The Thing with the Axe.
- The Faceless: Anyu. His face is almost completely hidden by a hood.
- Innocent Blue Eyes: Micaiah has large baby-blue eyes and seems like The Ingenue. But this may not be the case...
- Japanese Pronouns: The Cardinal uses the suffix "-chan" on Mika to mock her by calling her the way her mother used to.
- Jigsaw Puzzle Plot: The game starts off rather confusing, but as you progress through the demo the link between the Micaiah-Lenine and Mika plots begin to converge and fall into place.
- Legions of Hell: The "Things".
- Meido: Fleur is a cute and spunky maid with a French name, but fits more of this archetype rather than French Maid.
- Messianic Archetype: The Messiah is a dark variant.
- Mind over Matter: Mika, Micaiah and Anyu all have the power of psychokinesis. How they make use of it differs.
- The Ojou: Micaiah is a kind, beautiful, refined lady with a castle full of servants.
- Playing with Fire: The Messiah's preferred method of using His powers.
- Rapunzel Hair: Micaiah's hair reaches her ankles.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: Lenine has red eyes and can be very ruthless when you hurt those dear to him.
- Room Escape Game: You start off the game playing as Mika who has to escape from her cell.
- Two Lines, No Waiting: The story alternates between three viewpoints (Mika, Lenine and Micaiah) and what appears to be two Plot Threads - the mysterious ongoings in Micaiah's castle, as well as Mika's plight.
- Waistcoat of Style: Lenine wears a sassy waistcoat.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: A few characters have implausible hair colors - such as Micaiah with her pale-purple hair, Lenine with his green hair, and Rainer with blue hair.