is a 2002 First-Person Shooter
developed and published by Resistance Records, a record label owned by the white supremacist/neo-Nazi group National Alliance. Without even seeing it, one can probably make an educated guess as to its content just from that description, and not be that far off. In this game, you play as a Nazi skinhead or a Klansman who goes on a rampage through the ghetto and the subway, murdering black gang bangers
(who make monkey and ape noises
), Latinos (who are dressed like banditos
and say "I need to take a siesta" when shot), and Jews (who are dressed like Hasidim incarnate and shout "oy vey!" when shot). Boss battles include fights against the "Big Nig
" (yes, he's actually called that) and Ariel Sharon, who leads a plot for Jewish world domination.Yeah. It's that kind of game.
It indulges in over-the-top
racial stereotypes as a means of spreading the message of its developers... which is really the only thing noteworthy about it, as much of its gameplay content is rather rough around the edges
, to say the least. It can be seen in action here
, warts and all.
In 2003, Resistance Records released a Spiritual Successor
called White Law
, in which one plays as a white cop who goes postal
after multiculturalism turns his city into a Gangsterland
. They followed this up with ZOG's Nightmare 1
and 2 note
, in which you "take America back" from Jewish domination.
For another game created by White supremacists and Neo-Nazis where you must exterminate the "lesser races", albeit in a greater scale
, see KZ Manager
- Artificial Stupidity
- Author Tract: Whites good, non-whites and Jews evil, Heil Hitler. Got it.
- A Winner Is You: Defeating Ariel Sharon causes him to utter a five-second line about how you have destroyed "thousands of years of work." Then you enter a room in which you can choose to restart the game or go back to the main menu.
- Blatant Lies/Refuge in Audacity: The stock audio of apes in the first game is advertised as having been "recorded live using real negroes."
- Dewey Defeats Truman: Whatever the Evil Plan of the first game was, it was set to be executed in 2010.
- Easter Egg: A speech by National Alliance founder William Luther Pierce is hidden in the first level.
- Equal-Opportunity Evil: This being a white supremacist game, being equal opportunity is what makes them evil in the first place; a poster seen in the second level reads "Diversity — it's good for Jews!". The developers then made White Law, which is an Author Tract railing against multiculturalism and race-mixing.
- Evil Plan: Ariel Sharon has one. It involves diversity.
- Excuse Plot: Due to the ambiguity of the only major plot element, it pretty much comes off as one.
- Game-Breaking Bug: So many of them. The most notorious one: in the first game, the second level pretty much works or doesn't work at the game's mercy.
- Gang Bangers: Fought in the first level of Ethnic Cleansing.
- Gangsterland: Kapitol City in White Law.
- Humiliation Conga: Allegedly, the plans wrecked by Sharon's death date back at least two millennia.
- Loads and Loads of Loading: In ZOG's Nightmare.
- Mighty Whitey
- Noodle Implements: Diversity is frequently used as a tool of evil through means the game never explains.
- Noodle Incident: Ariel Sharon's plan, the game's main plot point. All they ever tell us is that it involves diversity and took thousands of years to set up.
- N-Word Privileges: Flagrantly averted.
- The Moral Substitute: Rather odiously inverted.
- Obvious Beta: All the games are loaded with crippling bugs, AI issues, and graphical errors, to the point where they have been compared unfavourably to Daikatana. The video link above allows you to see many of them first-hand.
- Officer O'Hara: Michael Riley, the protagonist of White Law.
- Protagonist-Centered Morality
- Schrödinger's Player Character
- Strawman Political
- Would Be Rude to Say "Genocide": Type A
- Xtreme Kool Letterz: The setting of White Law is called "Kapitol City".
- You Keep Using That Word: "Diversity." All the player is given is that it's somehow bad, and even that comes only courtesy of an ad hominem attack.