This game presents examples of the following tropes:
- Dehumanization: Jews, Gypsies, and Turks are presented as "subhumans" to be murdered and enslaved.
- Deadly Gas: You must buy it for your Gas Chambers.
- Final Solution:You're implementing it against the Jews, The Gypsies and/or the Turks.
- Gas Chamber: Captain Obvious, given the setting: you must send there your inmates.
- Human Resources:
- You buy your inmates.
- The game use Müllberg, or "pile of garbage", for describing the corpses of your inmates once you gas them.
- Made a Slave: What happens to your inmates once you buy them.
- Nazi Germany: Captain Obvious
- PoW Camp: You run one.
- Those Wacky Nazis: You play one.
- Video Game Cruelty Potential: We are here way beyond mere potential, given the theme.
- Villain Protagonist: You play a Nazi concentration camp director
- Working on the Chain Gang: You can make the inmates work so that the money gained can be used to buy the lethal gas or pay for the cremation of the bodies.
- You Lose at Zero Trust: If you don't exterminate enough "subhumans", public opinion will drop until you lose.
<<|Video Games of the 1990s|>><<|Construction and Management Games|>>