Video Game: KZ Manager
KZ Manager is a German game whose earliest version has been developed in 1990 and in which you are a KZ* Manager.In this game, the player is a Nazi concentration camp director who has to manage the "Human Resources" (Jews, Turks and Gypsies) by making them work to meet the costs of the lethal gas and the burning of the corpses. If you don't execute enough inmates, your public opinion will drop and you will eventually lose.Yeah... It's a kind of a game.This game is, of course, very controversial.See also Ethnic Cleansing, another game created by White supremacists.
This game presents examples of the following tropes:
- Deadly Gas: You must buy it for your Gas Chambers.
- Final Solution:You're implementing it against the Jews, The Gypsies and/or the Turks.
- Gas Chamber: Captain Obvious, given the setting: you must send there your inmates.
- Human Resources:
- You buy your inmates.
- The game use Müllberg, or "pile of garbage", for describing the corpses of your inmates once you gas them.
- Made a Slave: What happens to your inmates once you buy them.
- Nazi Germany: Captain Obvious
- PoW Camp: You run one.
- Those Wacky Nazis: You play one.
- Video Game Cruelty Potential: We are here way beyond mere potential, given the thema.
- Villain Protagonist: You play a Nazi concentration camp director
- Working on the Chain Gang: You can make the inmates work so that the money gained can be used to buy the lethal gas or pay for the cremation of the bodies.
- You Lose at Zero Trust: If you don't exterminate enough "subhumans", public opinion will drop until you lose.