Dangun Feveron is a 1998 Vertical Scrolling Shooter by Cave.
Dangun Feveron provides examples of:
- Affectionate Parody: Of Toaplan's shooters.
- Announcer Chatter: "Bring it on day-ooown!" "You know you have to have it!"
- Boss Warning Siren: The game brings us "HEAVEN IS HERE INSIDE MY SOUL!"
- Excuse Plot: Intentionally, as part of the Retraux aesthetic.
- Gratuitous Disco Sequence: One of the distinguishing traits of the game, the other being that it uses the Cave Bullet Hell Shoot 'em Up gameplay with an old-school visual style.
- Guest Fighter: UoPoko the cat
- It's a Wonderful Failure: The announcer, upon you getting a Game Over: "NOOOOOOO!"
- Large Ham: The announcer. HEAVEN IS HERE INSIDE MY SOUL!
- Putting on the Reich: The evil general is putting on Imperial Japan.
- Retraux: The art style is a throwback to older Shoot Em Ups such as Armored Scrum Object.