Tropes That Apply To Me
- Big Eater: Oh, you have no idea.
- Chubby Chaser: Yes, I will admit, I do have a thing for chubby girls. It's just an odd fetish I gained.
- Nice Guy: I at least like to think I am.
- Nightmare Fetishist: I love horror. I really do. But I'm also a bit of a scardey cat, so even though I do like horror, I'm still not brave enough to not have to hurdle up in a ball when I sleep.
- Self-Deprecation: I like to make fun of myself.
- Trademark Favorite Food: McDonald's Egg and Bacon McMuffin is a personal favourite of mine. I also like pizza, cheeseburgers and burrito dogs (hot dogs, but replace the bun with a burrito wrap)
Stuff I Like
Anime and Manga
- Giiva Sunner. It takes some pretty decent effort to make meme music that's so good, it might as well just be normal mashups and remixes.
- Vaporwave: Whether it's memes or not, most Vaporwave produces a generally chill groove that I quite enjoy.
- Carpenter Brut: Riding on the 80's train, this man is basically a synth god.
- Pogo. A very unique way of producing very catchy music.
- Super Paper Mario. Currently my favourite game of all time.
- Undertale. Not as much as before due to Hype Backlash, but I sill like it.
- Choro Q. Criminally underrated.
- SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom. Perfect example of a licensed game done right.
- Super Mario Odyssey. This game is illegal amounts of fun.
- The Simpsons: Hit & Run. Also a perfect example of a licensed game done right.
- OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes. Easily one of the most charming TV Series on air right now.
- Rick and Morty. Yes, I'm aware the fanbase is rather toxic, but I still find the show very entertaining.
- Gravity Falls.
- Wander over Yonder. Still salty over Season 3 getting canned.
- Star vs. the Forces of Evil. Very cute show.
- SpongeBob SquarePants. Early episodes at least (take a shot for how many times you heard that).
- Rocko's Modern Life.
- Ed, Edd n Eddy.
- Bojack Horseman.
- The Simpsons.
- Ducktales 2017. I'm not familiar with the original series, but I have been enjoying the reboot.
- Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends.
Original CharactersI have a fair amount of OCs that I use in role playing. I'd recommend checking them out, so you could get a better understanding of them.
- Author Avatar: Downplayed. As I developed Elvira further and further, I noticed that she was a bit similar to me in terms of personality and opinions. Regardless, I don't ever plan on turning her into someone like Brian Griffin, and just keep it to simple jokes and stuff.
- Big Eater: Elvira has a very huge appetite herself.
- Cyclops: As you an clearly see.
- Cool Big Sis: She kind of serves as a big sister figure to Clara.
- Cute Monster Girl: Well, I think she's cute. Opinions may vary, as I've seen on some of the forums.
- Dark Is Not Evil: Being a demon and such, you'd expect Elvira to be evil, but in reality, she's relatively peaceful and relaxed.
- Deadpan Snarker: Elvira tends to joke around with friends, especially with her two human friends, Clara and Felicia. Due to Clara's big ego and childish mannerisms, Felicia's obsession with the 80's and frequent daydreaming and both of their lack of familiarity with monsters, demons and such, which their new home has an abundant of, Elvira, being relatively familiar with the city, likes to tease them on occasion.
- Extreme Omnivore: Playing into her Big Eater habitats, Elvira's teeth are so strong that they're able to cut through steel.
- More Teeth than the Osmond Family: Has a nice set of razor sharp teeth.
- Nice Guy: Elvira is usually pretty chill and calm, most of the time. She's relatively understanding, but can definitely be stern with others.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Being the Big Eater that she is, Elvira has many favourite foods, but her top five are.
- Cookies (Especially her mom's homemade ones)
- Shout-Out: Her shirt has a graphic of the iconic Space Invaders alien.
- Cool Big Sister: This is one of my favourite character types. I love girls who are cool and calm and collected.
- Crapsaccharine World: Especially when played for horror. The idea of a game or movie or show looking very innocent at first, but then turning into something right from hell is very interesting to me.
- Dark Reprise: Very few things can send a chill down ones spine then hearing or seeing what was once a happy moment be turned into a terrifying or depressing moment.
- Dark Is Not Evil: They look terrifying, but are actually rather chill. It's an interesting subversion for creepy characters, even when it's played for laughs in some occasions.
- Viacom: Professor Utonium
- Nick-Tan: Bessie Higenbottom
- Nick Jr: Lola Loud
- Spike TV: Egoraptor
- Teen Nick: Britteny
- Nick GAS: D.va
- Nick@Nite: Carol
- CN-Tan: Enid
- Old!Adult Swim: A less British Mrs. Beakly
- New!Adult Swim: Laura Bailey
- Disney Channel: Lord Dominator
- Disney XD: Rainbow Dash
- Fox: Markiplier
- Dimentio: Bill Cipher
- Mimi: Marzipan
- Nastasia: Frankie Foster
- O'Chunks: Patrick Star with a thick Irish accent.
Buddies and pals