hi!! this is Wynter, though I'm mostly known around the internet as Shoe. I lurk! a lot! and I dislike using caps but for the sake of the neatness of my tropes down below, I'll do my best!! I have this little storything called Pharosia which is still in the works. actually, it will forever be in the works. it's on tvtropes so I can sort my thoughts better huff huff I also have a character page for my Dangan Ronpa sequelparody story thing. it doesn't have a main page because it doesn't have a story ashsdkfhsk IT ONLY EXISTS FOR MY OWN SELF-SATISFACTION
TROPES THAT MAY OR MAY NOT DESCRIBE ME:
- Amazingly Embarrassing Dad: Unfortunately. Facepalms are emminent.
- Berserk Button: I don't really have a specific one. Stupidity, jerkishness, homophobia, sad things happening to animals, and especially SEME AND UKE STEREOTYPING are just a few.
- Beware the Nice Ones: I'd like to think that I'm generally a pretty friendly person! I don't get angry very much, but I try to restrain myself from violence if my berserk buttons get pushed too much.
- Brilliant but Lazy: I could easily get better grades if I just find some motivation.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: Especially around my best friend and my online friends.
- Covert Pervert: sshhhh, it's a secret for a reason!
- Deadpan Snarker: Comes with being a Grumpy Bear, I suppose. It's usually unintentional.
- Dropped A Bridget On Some People:: Years ago when my username was Silverstream, there were apparently some people who thought I was a guy. When I corrected them, they were genuinely shocked. I mean, yeah I do talk/type like a guy, but seriously? What's so manly about Silverstream?
- Of course, Shoe is actually more gender-neutral, but I try to make my gender clear when I meet someone new!!
- Gamer Chick: I adore Mass Effect, the Tales Of series, the Persona games, and Pokémon, just to name a few.
- Genki Girl: My online persona.
- Grumpy Bear: How I probably seem offline, if I'm not with my friends.
- Heterosexual Life-Partners: My best friend and I. We've been best friends for over 10 years and we're practically attached to the hip. We're also both slightly crazy.
- Huge Schoolgirl: Sort of. I'm slightly taller than average, but practially almost every female (and some guys (and some teachers)) in my school is shorter than me, so it seems like this.
- Tsundere: A mild one.
- Mature Beyond Their Years: On the internet, at least. Is it really hard to believe that I'm 15? It was even worse a few years ago, when I was 11/12 and everyone I talked to assumed I was at least 17/18. The reactions were fun to imagine, though. :D
- Yaoi Fangirl: I don't like the stigma associated with it, but yes. But I do have het pairings I love as well.