Diving right in...
Provides examples of...
- Afraid of Needles: But not too much.
- Angrish: Often heard when she gets frustrated.
- Annoying Laugh: Of the high pitched variety.
- Anything You Can Do I Can Do Better: She's...very competitive.
- Character Alignment: Lawful Neutral. Usually nice, sometimes a bitch, but always following the rules.
- Cluster F-Bomb: Working in a retail job and owning several parrots limits her cursing ability to Gosh Dang It to Heck! or Pardon My Klingon, at least while at home or work. Outside of those locations, though, she makes up for lost time.
- The Combat Pragmatist: Is not above using groin attacks, dirt throwing, surprise attacks, or other tactics to win those fights she can't avoid. Though she's more likely to just destroy you non-violently before a fight starts if she has time.
- Dark Is Not Evil: Wears mostly dark colored clothes, has generally tanned skin, and dark-brown-to-black hair, and is generally very nice.
- Fleeting Passionate Hobbies: Tends to get HEAVILY involved in whatever game she's currently playing, only to have ADD kick in and lose interest shortly before finishing.
- Forgets to Eat: And HOW!
- Good with Numbers: At least compared to how terrible some people are nowadays.
- Has Two Mommies: Her birds do, at least.
- Hypercompetent Sidekick: To her previous boss at work. Her new boss is much more competent.
- Info Dump: She's very prone to these. As you can probably tell by the tons of entries on this page...
- The Insomniac: Generally runs on 4-6 hours of sleep. Usually doesn't affect her ability to function, but does make her tired (and sometimes whiny).
- Knight in Sour Armor: She's a nice person who works in retail.
- Older Than They Look: Frequently gets mistaken for a high-school student instead of midway through her twenties.
- OOC Is Serious Business: While often grumbly, when she gets honestly PISSED, something is wrong.
- Parenting The Girlfriend: While her girlfriend is a delightful woman, she's a bit...scatterbrained sometimes.
- Schedule Fanatic
- Trademark Favorite Food: Bread.