Tropers: Twenty Two Sevenths
TwentyTwoSevenths is a male troper who may or may not be from eastern Ohio. He is a self-proclaimed Nervous Wreck who Apologises a Lot and may or may not be considered Adorkable. He also considers himself to be a bizarre hybrid of a Shrinking Violet, The Chessmaster, Deadpan Snarker, and Cloudcuckoolander, though in reality, only the first, third, and fourth ones apply. Launched the page Driftless Pony Club. Made the trope page for Happy Harlequin Hat. Is currently writing a currently unnamed Black Comedy play about life, death, and lottery tickets.
Works that I think are awesome and you should totally check out right now. Like, right now! Now! Go!
open/close all folders
- Strange Brew
- Blazing Saddles
- The Final Sacrifice
- All the Muppet movies. ALL OF THEM. *
- Big Fish
- Blackbeard's Ghost
- The Shaggy Dog
- The Strongest Man in the World
- Both the Brady Bunch movies. And maybe The Brady Bunch in the White House.
- Spies Like Us
- Both Ghostbusters films, the first more than the second.
- Wreck-It Ralph
- The entire Discworld series, but more specifically...
- The entire works of Rick Riordan.
- The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
- The Outsiders
- Feed: Dystopian cyber-punk, yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!
Live Action Television
- The Beatles
- Driftless Pony Club: In my opinion, one of the best Indie Rock bands ever. Also, would you kindly edit that page a bit, please? It Needs More Love.
- Chris Trapper
- They Might Be Giants
- Ben Folds
- Ben Folds Five
- Majosha, the lesser-known band that Ben Folds was first in, along with Millard Powers, the current bassist for Counting Crows.
- Modest Mouse
- Johnny Flynn
- Crash Test Dummies
- Jonathan Coulton
- The entire Mario franchise, but particularly:
- The entire Professor Layton series, but Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box in particular.
- The entire Zelda franchise.
- Scribblenauts, as well as the sequels
- Psycho Waluigi
- Donkey Kong 64
- Drawn to Life