Strife 89 is a troper who regularly asks around for feedback and assistance when he gets stumped. He is a 27-year-old male, currently working part-time, who has been hanging around TV Tropes since around July 2010. His interests include video games, music, Linux, and writing fiction, among other things. Something of an introvert, he probably comes across as a bit odd to new faces. He has contributed a few examples to pages scattered about the wiki, and has launched a few pages. He has recorded runs through several video games, most unfinished, and put the results on his YouTube page. He has a Backloggery account to help keep track of his overall progress through every game he's played or ever wanted to play. It's a big list.
open/close all folders
Pages launched by Strife 89
Tropes that apply to Strife 89
- Angrish: Sometimes spouted while playing a difficult game.
- Brilliant, but Lazy: So I'm told, on the brilliant part.
- Super Captain Obvious
- Determinator: I used to be like this with computer (especially maintenance/repair) projects, often forfeiting sleep as a result.
- Earn Your Happy Ending: Life as a whole seems to be like this for me.
- Fan Fic: Has written a small handful, and even has a works page for one.
- I Am Not Left-Handed: Inverted; I am left handed! Although I'm more comfortable using my right hand for a few things.
- Let's Play/Speedrun: Dabbled in L Ps for a while, but ultimately never finished any games this way. Some speedruns were finished and put online.
- Must Have Caffeine: I drink a lot of soda. And (sugary) iced tea.
- Nothing Exciting Ever Happens Here: My hometown is relatively quiet and has little to do; a common complaint from young adults who move in from elsewhere, including the hundreds of students who attend the local college.
- TV Tropes Will Ruin Your Life: Dear God, has it ever.
- Videogame Caring Potential: I'm subject to this from time to time, but it most commonly manifests while playing Pokemon games.
- Wham Episode: My mom's death. My dad's, two years later, was slightly less so.