I'm a troper in his early 20s from Washington State. Soon to graduate college, majoring in Communications/Journalism with a minor in Web Development. Loves video games, science fiction, mysteries, figuring out how stuff works and chocolate. Recently got into Game Modding and proved to be decent at it.
- "I'm sorry, buuuut..."
- "It's like that, but no."
- Mathematician's Answer
- Swearing, constantly.
- "No, really?"
- "In other news..."
Tropes that apply to me:
Rules of the Caravan Wastes
- 1. Patrolling the Mojave will make you wish for a Nuclear Winter. No exceptions.
- 2. Double Tap
- 3. When going into Deathclaw Territory, bring heavy weapons
- 4. Arcade Lies, Badly.
- 5. 5.56 is just 7.62 set to stun.
- 5A Even stun has valid applications. -pvtnum11
- 6. Beware of BIIIIIG MOUNTAIN!
- 7. Don't fuck with the man who delivers your mail.
- 8. Be careful when dating male ghouls, their knees are weak and their flesh is decayed.
- 9. Whiskey makes a delicious anitseptic.
- 9A. Vodka makes a horrid-tasting antiseptic, cleans and degreases parts, removes Duct Tape residue and takes out the bloodstains from your clothes. -pvtnum11
- 10. You can never have too much ammo.
- 10A. You CAN have too much explosives. -pvtnum11
- 11. Make sure you can draw faster than your enemy.
- 12. NCR may be boring but they have an education system when you want to settle down and have kids.
- 13. Don't enslave my friends.
- 14. Don't fuck over my friends.
- 15. Don't fuck my friends with out their permission.
- 16. Don't feed the Yao Guai.
- 16A. Ammunition is not considered feed, so be liberal in applying it. -pvtnum11
- 17. Don't feed the Yaoi Fangirls. Turn their fists into gauntlets.
- 18. Your pistol is just your weapon to get back to your rifle, USUALLY.
- 19. Energy Weapons may be cool, but projectile ammo is more common.
- 20. Explosives are good. Just know how to use 'em.
- 21. Wear a rubber, Pennicillin is rare in the wasteland.
- 22. Befriend people from Vault City. They can replace limbs.
- 23. Reading is good for you. You might learn something useful.
- 24. Travel in groups. The wasteland can kill solo wanderers.
- 25. Knowledge is power.
- 26. Resist the urge to shoot someone for being annoying. They may have well connected friends.
- 27. Raiders accept no surrenders.
- 28. Geckos may be cute. They are also lethal.
- 29. If it breathes fire, you want nothing to do with it.
- 30. The exception to rule 29 is if its a robot and you control it OR its a weapon and you OWN it.
- 31. Don't travel the wastes naked. Geckos will get you. Also horny raiders. - Mukora & Sirboulevard
- 32. If you see a Cazadore: RUN!!!
- 32a. If you can't run, SHOOT IT IN THE WINGS!!! -Rmctagg09
- 33. Remember that the Legion consists primarily of teenagers. Kids can be evil.
- 34. If it existed pre-war there was porn of it, possibly not now. If it exists post-war there is porn of it. Check Westside pawnshop.
- 35. Take Boone. - Spirit
- 36. When dealing with House, remember. A Man Chooses. - Spirit
- 37. Don't believe the name, that Blind Deathclaw can see you and it wants to eat you. - Spirit
- 38: The Colorado has border control on the Arizona side. It's called DEATHCLAWS. -Rmctagg09
- 39: Deathclaws, mercifully, cannot swim. -Rmctagg09
- 40: Don't bother trying to kill the dork in a blue jumpsuit. -Eternal Noob
- 41. The Surgeon General has determined that Sneaking has been proven to prolong your lifespan. -pvtnum11
- 42. The Surgeon General strongly cautions against smoking centuries-old cigarettes. -pvtnum11
- 43. Armor classes can be categorized thusly: -Spirit
- Light Armor: I need to get somewhere and get there fast!
- Medium Armor: I don't have Heavy Armor. Alternatively: Hi, I'm an NCR Ranger. Prepare to die.
- Heavy Armor: I AM BULLETPROOF!
- Power Armor: I am become Death, destroyer of worlds.
Vandalism Goes in here