Mukora is a male cuttlefish from Italy, who moved to America with his family a few years back. His age is some number above eighteen. If you must shorten his name for convenience, he prefers to be called "Muk."
Words and Phrases Mukora uses Often
- "What?" or any variation of it.
- "What the what." When something really confuses or baffles him
- "I'm so sorry" when he makes a joke he knows is horrible.
Mukora's Favourite Works
Tropes Others Believe Apply to Mukora
Images Mukora has uploaded and may wish to access at a later date
Ye Olde Vandalism/Comments/Stuff
- Having read said post...geez you've been through a lot. I'm sure anything I could say on the web would just sound trite...if there is ever somehow a way I can help you, though, let me know. -montagohalcyon
- You've been vandalized. Don't you feel dirty. - Spirit
- Trick or treat! - Haldo
- If only your username were "Mokura", I would have asked you if you'd named yourself after the Super Mario RPG enemy. ~GMH
- I'll chop your head off! - Motor-Runner
- Greetings!! You have now been vandalized... IN AMERICA. Karasu91
- Hey! Me too! Though I have Italian ancestry, and I live in 'Merica the continent, not the country usually known as 'Merica. So I guess it's a little too Dissimile. - Amused Troper Guy
- Gotcha! Your turn to be vandalized, Mukora! (Can't believe I didn't do it sooner). - whataboutme
- Be vandalized! (disappears into a vortex of blood) -Crimson Zephyr
- Checking in, nothing abnormal to report. Resuming patrol. -pvtnum11
- Overdue vandalism commencing. -sirboulevard