I get to have my own page? Cool. So I finally took the time to actually write more than three lines here, I'm satan_n_stuff, known on tvtropes as satannstuff. I'm just your average videogame nerd, I don't watch a lot of tv, I sometimes read manga and I read a lot of books ( mostly fantasy and scifi ) . I'm interested in programming, and my ambition is to someday make the greatest videogame ever, and then go Beyond the Impossible, take it Up to Eleven, then Over Ninethousand and Cross the Line Twice. From that point on the world will have one collective awesomegasm and I will become God amonst men. and women. I have lots of unpublished works hidden away, mostly because they; were buggy as hell, aren't finished, are plagiarised, suck. I'll write about them sometime later if I can be bothered.
Tropes that I think I'm an example of:
- Berserk Button Lots of them, fortunately they rarely ever get pushed. They're usually things that no sensible person would do, so unless you're stupid and you hate my guts you have nothing to worry about.
- Beware the Nice Ones I'm not a very aggressive person, but if you cross the line with me they'll have to haul you back to the other side in an ambulance. At the very least.
- Companion Cube It's a running gag in my family to give things names and attribute a personality to them. We don't take it seriously, it's not like we're crazy or anything like that.
- Crazy-Prepared I plan for things most sane people wouldn't bother to, occasionally it turns out I was right to do so.
- Dark Is Not Evil I'm not evil, ( mostly because evil doesn't exist ) but I do like a lot of stuff usually considered "dark".
- Eldritch Abomination I may or may not be one, but I guess you'll never know. ( I love the internet. )
- Omnidisciplinary Scientist Without actually having a single degree or diploma to prove it.
- One of Us Obviously. If I ever actually release a work I'll put myself on the page.
- Sunglasses at Night Occasionally, usually not intentional as I sometimes forget to bring my regular glasses with me when I wear them, and switching between the shades and my previous pair of glasses was a pain because the lenses were different.
- Sturgeon's Law The reason I've never released a single work. I'm also a perfectionist, and a bit of an attention deficit creator.
- Through the Eyes of Madness I'm very good at this, Madness Mantra optional. Just a way to keep myself entertained, that's all.
- True Neutral The sensible kind, no Stupid Neutral for me. ( If alignments existed. )
Tropes that other tropers think I'm an example of:
- Fill this in if you want to.
- Please remove this line if you want to add something.