Tropers: SM Deathwind
jekSMDeathwind is a British troper of little fame. He also operates on other sites around the Internet under either the same psuedonym or a similar one (he is particularly partial to The Deathwind when a different tack is required, though Tookie and Michael H work just as well). When not spending whole days on TV Tropes, he also frequents Youtube (as SMDeathwind), Neoseeker (The Deathwind) and if not there, most likely at some form of Fire Emblem fansite. He also disapproves of being referred to as SM Deathwind.
Jacques d'Appe expressing a popular opinion.
SMDeathwind is or has been an example of the following:
- Author Avatar (Far too fond of them.)
- Butt Monkey
- Character Development (From the cheery wide eyed "I can do no wrong" and rather aggravating idealist at age 12, bombing down to to the overly negative and isolated "I can do no right" at age 15... Somewhere between then and now, he's worked through the negative to become a reasonably well rounded guy with the far healthier "Let's see what I can do" mindset and somewhat improved social skills. There are still problems, of course, but he's working at them.)
- Chivalrous Pervert
- Determinator (Many would think so, and on some days he sees it himself... when he's not being dismotivated.
- Dismotivation (He's trying to get over this. It's not going well.)
- Emo Teen (Formerly one.)
- Groin Attack (Once by a bucking bronco, once by a trapeze harness. Possibly a few times by angry females, but hey.)
- He Cleans Up Nicely
- Idiot Ball
- Idiot Hair (This hair is the hair that cannot be tamed. No matter what he does, his hair still ends up a very scruffy mess, often with Idiot Hair qualities.)
- He's since found that cutting it helps.
- Imperial Stormtrooper Marksmanship Academy (Graduated with flying colours as far as lightgun games are concerned.)
- Important Haircut (Very recently.)
- Insistent Terminology (SMDeathwind has no space, dammit!)
- Loads And Loads of Characters (See the amount of Clark Kallen's cast he controls.)
- Mistaken for Gay
- Mistaken for Racist
- Old Shame (Swordmaster_2000. Whether he'll admit to being that guy or not depends on his mood.)
- Sarcasm Mode (No, he'd never use sarcasm, whatever gave you that idea?)
- The Scrappy (Depending on who you ask and how bitter they're feeling at the time.)
- Self-Deprecation (And how.)
- The B Grade (He once complained about getting 45 of 50 on a maths test on the grounds that it wasn't 50 out of 50. To be ever so slightly fair to him, the marks he missed were easy ones.)
- Unusual Euphemism (Elements of the Periodic table make amusing swears, Bismuth.)
- What the Hell, Hero? (To some, having his hair cut- going from a long mass of the stuff down to barely having any hair at all. Others think that short hair suits him more.)