Locoluis provides examples of:
- Cloudcuckoolander: Has a lot of the symptoms, and is thus very vulnerable to falling into WikiWalks, but isn't quite talkative, preferring to let his nonsense out through fantasy, writings on his notebooks, and babbling while alone.
- Trash of the Titans: It seems to be a family trait. He tries to keep his room clean but things always get worse.
- Absent-Minded Professor: Subverted. He flunked out of Math Ed, mostly because of his absent-mindedness and certain unforgivable mistake
- Master Character Heroes: Hades, The Recluse
- Intelligence Equals Isolation: See above. Not really a genius, though.
- Good Is Not Nice: Type 3. Unfriendly, impolite, aloof, brutally honest, I Work Alone, etc., but avoids doing the evil and/or naughty stuff nearly everyone else does.
- Layman's Terms: Awfully bad at it. But then, is really that unreasonable to expect that anyone who has completed elementary education would be able to remember or understand the concepts of quotient and remainder!?
- Old Shame: An experimental webcomic I did between 2001 and 2004. Also, a fighting game I never finished.
- What Could Have Been
- If he actually kept working on said fighting game.
- If he chose the right career the first time and didn't flunk out of University.
- If he actually moved to Southern Chile when he intended to do so.
- If he had the courage to talk to certain people he met in February 1999.
- If certain events between 2003 and 2005 never happened.
- Uh... he seems to lament for the past way more than what's healthy.
- Sweet Tooth
- Hikikomori: Subverted. He has a job and still has an university career going on, but otherwise he seems to play this trope mostly straight.
- Massive Numbered Siblings: The eldest of nine.
Locoluis has contributed to the following articles:
To date, Locoluis's magnum opus has been Sueños del Sur.