- Badass: This is the guy who considers the Shin Megami Tensei series which has Nintendo Hard as it's standard difficulty as easy.
- Berserk Button: Suprising for a guy who boasts that he is a Dandere and The Stoic. For example:
- Draco in Leather Pants: Really, fanboys/fangirls? You're going to rewrite a character JUST SO your OTP can happen so you can have wetdreams about two hot men/women screwing each other's brains out? Pathetic.
- Wangst: Quit your whining and do something about it instead of just feeling sorry for yourself. Is that too hard? Or are you going to be a huge drama queen about it?
- The Load: Unless you clearly justify and or make the character who falls under said trope get better then I will view the character as The Scrappy no matter what.
- Designated Love Interest: This is a big one for me. It's doubly effective if there's a love interest that I like because I like their personality better or I completely dislike the canon love intrest.
- Canon Sue: Go back to fanfics! All of you!
- Brutal Honesty: A textbook example.
- Coming-Out Story: Played straight, defied and deconstructed. I came out of the closet to my brother and he accepted it. However, I'm downright terrified of my parents reaction.
- Weapon of Choice: Let's see...
- Straight Gay: Reconstructed. I am a nerd before I am a homosexual.
- The Scrappy: The following people qualify for this:
- Troll: If you piss me off enough.