Tropers: Fergard Stratoavis
CURRENTLY THE WHOLE PAGE IS UNDER RECONSTRUCTION AND LIKELY WILL BE FOR A LONG TIME BEFORE I HAVE ENOUGH TIME AND WILL TO MOVE MY LAZY POSTERIOR AND GET THE DAMN THING DONE.
Hello to all of you, lost souls.
A Polish, 20-year-old(as of 31st of December), glasses-wearing, male Troper. Is of relatively high height and lanky build. Likes fantasy, anime and manga, weaponry of many kinds, history, roleplaying, writing, sweets. Probably devoid of common sense. Currently should be busy studying.
Wishes to be a country-known fantasy writer, a voice actor, a journalist or someone involved in video games' making or the combination of the things mentioned.
Some basic Tropes applying to said Troper:
- Adjusting Your Glasses: All over the place, depending on how I feel like adjusting them.
- Laughing Mad: Depends on who you ask. I have a bad tendency to burst into contagious laughter now and then. I've been trying to keep it more subdued though.
- Bishōnen: Hahahahaha-no. People thinking that are either being silly or dumb. Or maybe have a thing for me.(shrug)
- Brilliant but Lazy: Apparently, a lot of people seems to think so. I personally go into "Not Brilliant And Still Lazy", but to each their own.
- Nice Hat: I like them fedoras though I also fancy flat caps. My personal dream is to grab a top hat, no matter how tacky or silly-looking it might look otherwise.
- Savvy Guy, Energetic Girl: Almost always a given whenever I have a female friend/girlfriend. Well, either that or they're crazy.
- Stoic Spectacles: I like to think so. Unfortunately, I tend to be a bit not-stoic all too often.
open/close all folders
Children of the Millennium
Originally called "Fergard's Souls" the whole plan was shortened and made more coherent - well, is being made more coherent as we speak. The main plot revolves around aforementioned Children of the Millennium, all born in year 2000. The ancient prophecy says that these seven must face an evil preceding the most ancient of civilizations and emerge victorious... but the prize won't be low. In this conflict, all but one Child will have to perish to ultimately accomplish the goal. The last one shall bring the ancient evil the very final blow to disperse it for all eternity.
Characters are mostly recycled from Fergard's Souls with/without makeovers, but there's a couple new faces.
STATUS: IN PROGRESS
In an odd world where almost all life has ceased to exist, there's still a single peninsula bustling with movement, known as Sunset Peninsula. A large piece of land separated from the main continent by the river Scorpion it is a more typical fantasy world compared to Children of the Millennium
that features various races, more pronounced classic magic, the works. Compared to Children
's more Shōnen
this one verges more into Low Fantasy
kind although with swings both towards heroic and dark kinds.
STATUS: IN PROGRESS
Vandalism, the zone of chaos:
- Hello Fergard! ~That Human
- So many souls! Canidaemon
- And so little time. Not to worry though, there will be more.
- A one-handed Jewish Nazi with an overrated handcannon who goes "Wooble wooble wooble". Seriously, dude. - Not-So-Badass Longcoat
- I'm not sure I get the "wooble" thing, but as for others... Eh, I'm not entirely sane. :)
- Don't be so negative about your country. I mean, Wajda is kind of mediocre, but Kieslowski is better. And Bierut wasn't that bad. —Belfagor
- Eh, it is a strange place. Paraphrasing Clarkson, we're in Europe, but outside of it.
- Poland gave us pierogies. Poland gave us Mariusz Pudzianowski, which some people apparently consider a big deal. Also, hi. —Ysa Slayer Of Sporks
- How could I forget that? Indeed, this is a reason to be proud of. Also, hi as well. :)
- Why hello! The stuff on your page, I will definatly introduce to my own page soon(Laughs evilly, then chains up the moon and swings it at Earth.) Xiphos Orochi 666.
- Hi. Cupcakes? - Hachiko
- Whoa, can't believe I haven't vandalized you yet. :o Hiya, Ferg. :) -Mobile Leprechaun
- Hello Fergard! How did I miss you being a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic? Well, I might consider keeping count of fans whose pages I've vandalized, but favorite pony? NES
- Probably Fluttershy, although I'm a fan of Twilight as well. :)
- You seem like one cool dude! It's an honor to be on this page! ^^ -Mokona Zero
- No need to be honored. ^^; Thanks though.
- Can't believe I haven't vandalized your page yet. So, hello! Anyway, I really liked the characters and settings you made. Any plans to write them into a book? -Armored Fury
- hi. -Passerby
- Sup? -rockmanx