CURRENTLY THE WHOLE PAGE IS UNDER RECONSTRUCTION AND LIKELY WILL BE FOR A LONG TIME BEFORE I HAVE ENOUGH TIME AND WILL TO MOVE MY LAZY POSTERIOR AND GET THE DAMN THING DONE.
Hello to all of you, lost souls.
A Polish, 19-year-old(as of 31st of December), glasses-wearing, male Troper. Is of relatively high height and lanky build. Likes fantasy, anime and manga, weaponry of many kinds, history, roleplaying, writing, sweets. Probably devoid of common sense. Currently should be busy studying.
Wishes to be a country-known fantasy writer, a voice actor, a journalist or someone involved in video games' making or the combination of the things mentioned.
open/close all folders
Children of the Millennium
Originally called "Fergard's Souls" the whole plan was shortened and made more coherent - well, is being made more coherent as we speak. The main plot revolves around aforementioned Children of the Millennium, all born in year 2000. The ancient prophecy says that these seven must face an evil preceding the most ancient of civilizations and emerge victorious... but the prize won't be low. In this conflict, all but one Child will have to perish to ultimately accomplish the goal. The last one shall bring the ancient evil the very final blow to disperse it for all eternity.
Characters are mostly recycled from Fergard's Souls with/without makeovers, but there's a couple new faces. The roster includes:
- 1. Marcus Remington - the main hero of the story, an easy-going teenager classified as "super-human" thanks to his supernatural control over elements. Add to that his proficiency with a katana and out comes a solid portrait of a moral protagonist figure. The one of the two Children to survive.
- 2. Alexander Graham Payne - Marcus' rival, a mysterious young man with strange crimson cleaver-like blades. Keeping mostly to himself and with no known relatives he stumbles upon Marcus' party on occassion, but more often than not is their ally against a greater enemy. The third and the last of the Children to die, at least technically.
- 3. Kathleen Galeforce - a well-meaning if somewhat snarky girl with control over powers of life that allow her to heal injuries, diseases and such. In theory it can bring back the dead, but Kathleen keeps to the motto of her family: Dead Need No Help. The other of the two Children to survive.
- 4. Kimberly Ironfist - a martial artist with supernatural strength and a rather short temper. Always the first to jump into the fray and whenever she does, heads fly. The sixth of the Children to die.
- 5. Milo Ratzberger - a suave card-dealing gunslinger that beneath his cowardly exterior is a warrior that never relents. Rather ineffective with ladies although he tries his best. The fifth of the Children to die.
- 6. Samantha Kates - a petite girl of peculiarly calm disposition. The second of the Children to die.
- 7. Tsuyoshi Ikeyama - a short-statured bully hunter as hot-blooded as the pits of the volcano. The first of the Children to die.
- 8. Megumi Chishima - a graceful practitioner of Iaijutsu that's rather painfully awkward outside the battle. The fourth of the Children to die.
- 9. Martin "Midnight" Hammerstone - a mysterious man that rules over the powers of the Abyss. Or rather, is a mere extension of Abyss herself, the so called "prophet". He and by extension Abyss are the ancient evil that Children are destined to fight.
- 10. William Sherman - Midnight's right-hand man of unknown origin, also appointed The Second General of Alastor. Works behind his back from the get-go to limit his ability to do harm. Is approached by Raguel and forms an alliance with her which comes to bite him once he realizes what she is.
- 11. Albrecht Kaiser - an undead mercenary wielding a giant zweihander.
- 12. Allistair Rasmunsen - yet another undead mercenary that has mastered the art of sniping.
- 13. Murphy Greenblade -
- 14. Veronica Greenblade
- 15. Sonia Flayer
- 16. Himler Gunsche - The First General of Alastor, former officer or Wehrmacht that is in command of aptly-named Damonisch SS.
- 17. Ezekiel Goldbaum - Gunsche's right hand, former Jewish scientist that delved into superhuman creation and is Sonia's creator.
- 18. Lilith - one of the original Luciferians and The Third General of Alastor, a fight-loving Succubus.
- 19. Dorian Blackwell - The Fourth General of Alastor, a man of mysterious origin that specializes in necromancy and taunting opponents left and right/
- 20. Forcas - the leader of Goetia and an ally of Alastor that acts as the former's advisor.
- 21. Gabriel - The Archangel of Miracles and the leader of High Council. A pretty nice guy.
- 22. Michael - The Archangel of War, a giant of a man with a peculiarly grim disposition. Spites humans, deeming them responsible for "death" of God. Combined with High Council's inability to stop Alastor, he creates a renegade faction of Angels of War that makes it clear it will not spare anyone in their path. Later becomes an Abyss Knight, courtesy of Midnight's influence.
- 23. Akrasiel
- 24. Uriel
- 25. Raphael
- 26. Sammael
- 27. Metatron
- 28. Alastor
- 29. Lucifer
- 30. The Cause of Evil
- 31. Heidi Viha
- 32. Colton "Crimson Viper" Ripple
- 33. Logan
- 34. Tatsuya "Akunin" Shimeru
- 35. Diego Alavez
- 36. Blitzball
- 37. Mesar
- 38. Maximillian Luck Jr.
- 39. Kazuya Hyouga
- 40. Samuel Phantom
- 41. YMIR
- 42. NECROMANCER
- 43. Deathwish
- 44. Daeva
- 45. Raguel
- 46. Abyss
- 47. Hope Remington
world of mine, still being a work in progress. Originally started as high fantasy setting, but slowly turned into full-on dark fantasy, with all the corruption, politics and grim mood. Story in progress.
List of important characters:
- 1. Eon Schutzmann - The hero of the story, a gnoll policeman sent on a mission to locate and eliminate the threat of an all-out war. Unceremoniously killed at the end of the third book.
- 2. Ujasiri of Dragonbreath - An actual heroine of the story.Enthusiastic half-orc, half-elf wishing for an adventure. She gets one alright. Seven years later, becomes a centerpiece of Peninsula's recent events. Also an avatar of Kulderak.
- 3. Inquisitor Luther Hornisse - Eon's partner in the case, a well-disposed religious man. Dies at the end of the third book.
- 4. Princess Latiana Ofelia Kornugon - Elven princess of Ful'Art that joins the party at a later date. Unceremoniously kiled at the end of the third book.
- 5. Jautis Kraujo - A psychotic minotaur mercenary that opposes the team. Killed at the end of the second book, returns for round two as a Sy'Barg and is then killed for good.
- 6. Adeon Falcontet - A veteran mercenary devoid of emotions, opposing Eon's team alongside Jautis. Seven years later, he joins Ujasiri's new team. Also an avatar of Worgolak.
- 7. Jumalan Marwolaeth - Brutally efficient, cold mechanyte (actually a Sy'Barg) warrior that kickstarts the plot by assassinating the important official. Killer of Latiana. Seven years later, re-kickstarts the plot by, again, assassinating an official and framing Ujasiri for it. Killed at the end of fourth book.
- 8. Balthazar Truffel - The head of Mechanytes' State and a mild-mannered if a bit creepy gentleman. The man behind the Jumalan's assassinations, planning to throw Peninsula into total all-out war that his mechanytes will join once everybody's beaten each other up and clean up. Supposedly killed at the end of third book, but had back-up plans in that case and returns in a new body. Finally disposed of at the finale.
- 9. Drakonas Riteris - A minotaur gladiator-turned-mercenary that contracted demons for reasons unknown. Seven years later is a part of Ujasiri's new team.
- 10. Mordimer Sharrukas - A vampire girl hunting down her own kind. Seven years later is a part of Ujasiri's new team.
- 11. Genn Black Crest - The current ruler of Holy Wolf Empire. Seven years later a major enemy-turned-ally of Ujasiri and the key figure to counter Truffel's armies.
- 12. Gausybes Ragas - A knife-toting minotaur forming a part of Melisius' three-man-special team alongside Balor and Eberhard.
- 13. Balor Bloodlust - Melisius' right-hand-man, a disgruntled cowardly goblin necromancer.
- 14. Eberhard Burchard Pechvogel - A mercenary of particularly rotund shape fighting with a shield. Has a major beef with Lord Inquisitor Dunkelheit.
- 15. Aldorius the Ravenslayer - An ancient hero from Age of Gods, one of the first humans on Peninsula. He's still around as a revenant.
- 16. Lord Inquisitor Hangemall Qual Dunkelheit - A militant, bitter woman in charge of Imperial Inquisition. Originally a vessel made specifically for Phaedra, refuses him to the best of her ability, but is slowly crumbling to pieces.
- 17. Younger Paladin Claudia Carreau - An exceptionally skilled swordswoman, smug to a fault. Under direct orders of Lord Inquisitor Dunkelheit.
- 18. Dominus - A being of another world and Hangemall's archenemy, constantly clashing with her. Phaedra's right-hand-man.
- 19. Phaedra - A king of another world that wishes to bring Peninsula into complete destruction, utilizing Hangemall as an effective soul container.
A recent idea of mine. A beta idea is that it will be a game overlapping with reality, but it still in alpha phase.
List of important characters, so-called "players":
- 1. Jenny Dragoste, No.7 - Swordmaster
- 2. Richard Lincoln, No. 8 - Bard
- 3. Jason Blitz, No. 1 - Dark Knight
- 4. Peter Scarborouge, No. 2 - Paladin
- 5. Antonio Allegro, No. 3 - Berserker
- 6. Lucas Everfrost, No. 4 - Sniper
- 7. Isadora Jillian Lovelace the Second, No. 5 - Necromancer
- 8. Dorothy Albright, No. 6 - Priest
- 9. Nadia Kuznecova, No. 9 - Summoner
- 10. Maddeline Cars, No. 10 - Gunslinger
- 11. Edith Charbon, No. 11 - Thief
- 12. Kiyoko Mizu, No. 12 - Sorcerer
- 13. Arthur Choker, No. 13 - Illusionist
- 14. Maria Concepcion Encantandor, No. 14 - Gambler
- 15. Hikari Kokoro, No. 15 - Samurai
- 16. Dante Zerstörer, No. 16 - Copycat
Vandalism, the zone of chaos:
- Hello Fergard! ~That Human
- So many souls! Canidaemon
- And so little time. Not to worry though, there will be more.
- A one-handed Jewish Nazi with an overrated handcannon who goes "Wooble wooble wooble". Seriously, dude. - Not-So-Badass Longcoat
- I'm not sure I get the "wooble" thing, but as for others... Eh, I'm not entirely sane. :)
- Don't be so negative about your country. I mean, Wajda is kind of mediocre, but Kieslowski is better. And Bierut wasn't that bad. —Belfagor
- Eh, it is a strange place. Paraphrasing Clarkson, we're in Europe, but outside of it.
- Poland gave us pierogies. Poland gave us Mariusz Pudzianowski, which some people apparently consider a big deal. Also, hi. —Ysa Slayer Of Sporks
- How could I forget that? Indeed, this is a reason to be proud of. Also, hi as well. :)
- Why hello! The stuff on your page, I will definatly introduce to my own page soon(Laughs evilly, then chains up the moon and swings it at Earth.) Xiphos Orochi 666.
- Hi. Cupcakes? - Hachiko
- Whoa, can't believe I haven't vandalized you yet. :o Hiya, Ferg. :) -Mobile Leprechaun
- Hello Fergard! How did I miss you being a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic? Well, I might consider keeping count of fans whose pages I've vandalized, but favorite pony? NES
- Probably Fluttershy, although I'm a fan of Twilight as well. :)
- You seem like one cool dude! It's an honor to be on this page! ^^ -Mokona Zero
- No need to be honored. ^^; Thanks though.
- Can't believe I haven't vandalized your page yet. So, hello! Anyway, I really liked the characters and settings you made. Any plans to write them into a book? -Armored Fury
- hi. -Passerby
- Sup? -rockmanx