Right. Aspects of my personality in trope form:
- Asian and Nerdy: Up to the point where a B plus turns me into a raving lunatic.
- Chinese Girl: No, I don't run around with a stupid accent and nunchucks, but I do enjoy laughing at the Chinese entries in My Hover Craft Is Full Of Eels and As Long as It Sounds Foreign.
- Contemplate Our Navels: Inner monologues are often rambly and pointless and involve things like sporks and sharks with laser beam eyes.
- Deadpan Snarker: Frequently attempts at invoking this; most end in failure.
- Does Not Like Shoes
- Innocent Innuendo: Subject to this quite often. Much to the amusement of everyone around me.
- Not a Morning Person: One memorable instance involved a wall, an alarm clock, and a wonderful display of Ring Ring Crunch.
- Not Good with People: Currently the patron saint of awkward silences.
- Self-Deprecation: Invoked frequently like liberal amounts of You Suck.
- Sliding Scale of Idealism Versus Cynicism: Where does reality fall in?
- Throw the Book at Them: Eragon is a very good assault weapon.
- What Do You Mean, It's Not Awesome?: Sadly, not everyone appreciates the many wonders of life the way I do.
- The Wonka: I carry around a plastic dinosaur and chopsticks in my bag because I might need entertainment/eating utensil, not as wayward offering to alien sharks from Neptune. Duh.
- Older Than They Look
Things I Like: