Trivia: Midnight Screenings
- Creator Backlash: It's said that Jillian doesn't like doing the show anymore, hence her infrequent appearances.
- Enforced Method Acting: The video on Breaking Dawn Part 1 with Jillian getting plastered with all kinds of messy things. She revealed she knew what the items were, but didn't know when she'd get hit with them.
- Market-Based Title: Midnight Screenings is titled Brads Current Movie Reviews on That Guy with the Glasses, and acts as a composite series of both Midnight Screenings and the similarly titled Brad Jones Current Movie Reviews from the Cinema Snob site.
- No Budget: The show only requires a camera, a dashboard, lights and the people reviewing to be there. Any actual budget is spent on tickets, refreshments and the occasional incentive.
- Referenced By: Cinema Snob Reviews Frozen (a fan comic where The Cinema Snob reviews Frozen) uses a few pics from this series, such as how Hilarious in Hindsight it is to see Jake bash Frozen from the trailers, when he would gush about the actual movie.
- Strange Minds Think Alike: While talking about Gravity, Sarah and Brad discuss if the movie should have ended with Sandra Bullock finding the half-buried Statue of Liberty from Planet of the Apes. Sergio AragonÚs did a similar cartoon for Mad Magazine.
- Throw It In: Despite the unscripted nature of the show, this can still happen. It's how the "Slaver Brian" joke got started.