- Fan Nickname: Czeslaw has "Czeswaffles", as both a joke on the way his name is actually pronounced (Czes-WAUFF) and a term of affection due to his woobiness
- What Could Have Been: Several scenes and hooks, such as Adele in a brief cameo in episode one and Dallas' body already recovered by Lamia before Eve could find him show that there potentially was going to be an animated version of The Slash arc, but Baccano had poor sales in Japan. See Germans Love David Hasselhoff on the YMMV tab.
- The Wiki Rule: Here.
Tropes exclusive to the Light Novels
- No Export for You:
Tropes exclusive to the Anime
- Fake Nationality: The dub is INCREDIBLE, but Huey Laforet simply sounds like Pepe Lepew.
- Hey, It's That Voice!: Shinpachi and Sacchan are lovers while Gintoki's the Ax-Crazy bastard here!?
- The Other Darrin: Isaac and Miria were voiced by Sam Riegel and Stephanie Sheh respectively in Durarara!!.
- Playing Against Type: Quite a few of the more famous seiyuu in the series go completely against the grain of their usual type. In particular are Sugita and Morita, who forgo their usual Deadpan Snarker and upbeat Hero roles in favor of batshit insanity.
- Masakazu Morita is generally known for straight-up heroes like Tidus, Ichigo and Maeda Keiji, which are all rather different from Claire.
- Graham's Japanese voice actor is Tomokazu Sugita. That would be Kyon and Yuuichi for those in the know, and Graham is about as far from those as you can get.
- In English, Ladd Russo's voice actor Brian Massey is... Oolong the pig? No seriously, he is.