Sugar Wiki: The Other Troper
Everyone else loves The Other Troper!
Egregious Eric: I'm actually starting to hate him.pot holes correctly, has excellent spelling and grammar, and radiates a soft glow of purity into the wiki. Contrast That Troper. This Troper is a red link to stop people using it in articles (something that The Other Troper wouldn't ever dream of doing, of course).
The Other Troper Facts:
- He never posts on Darth Wiki, Sugar Wiki, Headscratchers, or Wild Mass Guessing, he just cleans those pages up. She only contributes to the main page and moves YMMV tropes and trivia to the YMMV and Trivia page, respectively. She's never added to this page, but she tidies it up every once in a while.
- She reads the trope article, the laconic article, and every single example before posting his own example.
- His articles never get Cut Listed. She is, however, a member of the staff.
- She's a member of People Letting All Trope Titles Exist Relishably.
- She never misuses the term subversion or aversion.
- She never uses Wikipedia Formatting, because she hates Wikipedia and all that it stands for. Alternatively, she loves Wikipedia and realizes that its mission is different from ours.
- She never makes a Justifying Edit.
- She's a fan of Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Avatar: The Last Airbender, but doesn't shoehorn them into every trope.
- She has the power of Wiki Magic.
- You like him... you really like him!
- When she gets nominated for a Made of Win (which is often) she always shares the credit where it is due. She also bakes cookies and distributes them generously when other tropers get a Made Of Win nomination (naturally, the Made Of Win nominations she suggests are always impeccable).
- She always cleans up after That Troper.
- She was the one that launched the page on that obscure work you thought only you had heard of.
- His mileage never varies.
- He's practically perfect in every way.
- He never posts examples using a certain hooded, kidnapping fellow.
- He understands that every genre has its own merits, and enjoys a good sci-fi novel or western-animated cartoon as much as she enjoys Literary Fiction or anime.
- He understands how to analyze works properly and she doesn't use the People Sit on Chairs-like tropes whenever she types up a page for a work.
- He doesn't delete tropes that are obvious to the characters.
- Whenever you put an example that isn't actually correct, he tells you nicely why it isn't an example without being snarky and rude.
- He insists on putting examples in ABC order or by characters and seasons to make sure tropers are able to locate the examples faster.
- He knows the best memes! And when it's appropriate to use them.
- His awesomeness....it's over NINE THOUSAAANDDD!
- He participates in trope cleanups, but is careful enough to analyze each and every example to see if it fits the trope before deciding whether or not to delete it, even if unfamiliar with the work.
- He always finds a balance between posting a Wall of Text example and a Zero-Context Example.
- He always explains why he dehatted or tagged a YKTTW.
- He only adds to a page when something is missing, and never just for the sake of it.
- He contributed the most money to the TV Tropes Revitalization Project.