Recap: The X Files S 06 E 17 Trevor
- Asshole Victim: Whaley, who taunts Rawls, and Superintendent Fellowes, who puts Rawls in the Punishment Box. During a tornado. Whaley ends up with a nail hammered through his hand while Fellowes gets ripped in half. And arguably Rawls himself, considering it's pretty cruel to put someone in an unsecured sweat box in the middle of a tornado.
- Half the Man He Used to Be: The fate of Superintendent Fellowes.
- Intangibility: An escaped convict has this ability as a power, as well as the ability to reduce anything he passes through to ash. It's demonstrated with some Technobabble that it's electricity-based and doesn't work against insulating materials, and he's eventually done in when he tries to phase through a speeding car and gets fatally smacked by the windshield.
- Mulder Moment: Scully suggests Spontaneous Human Combustion as a possible explanation as a cause of death.Mulder: "Dear Diary, today my heart leapt when Agent Scully suggested spontaneous human combustion."
- Punishment Box: Rawls is being punished by being locked in a small shed right before a tornado hits.
- Villainous BSOD: When Rawls sees how much he's terrified his own son, he wanders into the street and allows June to hit him with a car.